Anyone else having trouble with the OU and away game request?

927 E. 41st

Got the email, clicked on the link. Put 6 tickets to OU in the basket, pick the away games I think I can make. Go to the closeout page and nothing in the basket. Hit continue renewal, can't do that because you have things in the basket. So at some level I have things in the basket, but when I check it shows nothing again.

Tried on three different browsers, same result

UT websites have always sucked, just in different ways. I’ve purchased tickets and made donations on other schools’ websites, and every single one of them worked like a charm. This includes D2 and NAIA schools. I think it’s because they all use templates to create their websites, while UT is in the Silicon Hills, which means they have to create their own (or manipulate it to hell).

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

On 4/8/2023 at 4:59 PM, 927 E. 41st said:

Got the email, clicked on the link. Put 6 tickets to OU in the basket, pick the away games I think I can make. Go to the closeout page and nothing in the basket. Hit continue renewal, can't do that because you have things in the basket. So at some level I have things in the basket, but when I check it shows nothing again.

I had a lot of trouble renewing my season tix. Used several devices and browsers before I was able to make it work. 

On 4/8/2023 at 4:59 PM, 927 E. 41st said:

looks like their site is down for me.  I tried earlier and got a failure.