Spurs 2023-24: Let's Put Another Shrimp on the Barbie!

Schulz2.0

11 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

To be honest, I kind of wish that Villa completed the comeback and won yesterday. That would have put this game into a don't care category, which combined with the top of the table implications.

Agreed. Once they got the third, I was just hoping they'd get the 4th. Then we could rest folks. Get a look at squad members like Scarlett. 

4 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

We aren't pushing hard to get up the pitch every chance. We look much more measured.

Given that now we are trying a change, I can't help but think that City sat back in the first half to see what we are doing and that Pep was going to adjust for the 2nd half. We will see.

Well damn, now see if these guys can respond.

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

Given that now we are trying a change, I can't help but think that City sat back in the first half to see what we are doing and that Pep was going to adjust for the 2nd half. We will see.

Well damn, now see if these guys can respond.

We needed Son to score his chance.

Without the injuries we should have definitely been top 4; so not bad considering a new manager and where the roster is as far as depth. I expect lots of house cleaning. Let's hope Levy backs Ange this summer.  A striker is a must signing and I guess another back?  Anyone else with better insight on what we are targeting?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, midtown said:

Without the injuries we should have definitely been top 4; so not bad considering a new manager and where the roster is as far as depth. I expect lots of house cleaning. Let's hope Levy backs Ange this summer.  A striker is a must signing and I guess another back?  Anyone else with better insight on what we are targeting?

Paul O'Keefe obviously has some sort of in. This was in response to who we're looking at for a Richarlison replacement.

Posted (edited)

With Europa, we're going to have to use some young guys due to the homegrown and club trained requirements (Devine, Phillips, Donley, Scarlett, Lankshear). 

Should also add that 18 year old Lucas Bergvall will join the club this summer. There's a good chance he sees minutes as an 8/10.

Edited by Schulz2.0

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, the daughter just moved to Hackney in London. Had to pick a club, she picked Spurs. Seems that’s one of the family clubs now.

Great move for a young person.   You learn a lot about life and failure and disappointment.  Ups and downs. Great life lessons 😀

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, midtown said:

Great move for a young person.   You learn a lot about life and failure and disappointment.  Ups and downs. Great life lessons 😀

Mostly downs. That’s what life is, a series of down endings.

IMG_6918.thumb.png.545c6091a7dc8fe02e80f78aef00e146.png

• Hook 'Em 1