Youtube TV Multiview Sports Question

squib

1 minute ago, squib said:

I tried the Googles; sorry to ask here. Can I select the games I want in multiview or am I stuck with whatever 4 they bundle? Can I select just 2?

You are stuck with the ones they pick. However they have a ton of choices. Right now there are 27 different multiview options for example (most are 4 games but some are 2). 

O

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, hornbri said:

You are stuck with the ones they pick. However they have a ton of choices. Right now there are 27 different multiview options for example (most are 4 games but some are 2). 

O

Ok. I guess, I am not seeing all the options. Where is the best place to look for those 27? All the options i see have at least two shit teams included.

4 hours ago, elfenix said:

one of the neat things about nowadays is that TVs and computers share a common video port called 'HDMI' and if you want, you can readily plug a computer into a tv. 

helps if you have a 4k screen, so you can have 4 1080p windows... assuming you have the bandwidth

21 hours ago, squib said:

Ok. I guess, I am not seeing all the options. Where is the best place to look for those 27? All the options i see have at least two shit teams included.

couple ways, one keep scrolling lower on the screen under top picks and you eventually get to “multi view” options OR pick one game you want to watch on the live guide, when you select it you should get the option to watch it alone or in multiview with the options of multiview that include that game (at least thats how it works on mine).

On 9/30/2023 at 1:00 PM, elfenix said:

one of the neat things about nowadays is that TVs and computers share a common video port called 'HDMI' and if you want, you can readily plug a computer into a tv. 

Short of dragging a long HDMI cable across the room and having the computer next to you, how do you switch between windows on said computer to get different audio?