New Austin Resturants

NoName

just pulling this from Eater's article "What restaurant or restaurant-related debut are you most excited for in 2024?" - thought there would be a thread I could necro but don't see anything so creating a new one.

link: https://austin.eater.com/2023/12/20/24008936/anticipated-austin-restaurants-2024-year-in-eater

most mentioned places are the upcoming Leroy and Lewis B&M and Bambino (pizza spinoff from L'Oca d'Oro) - both of which i can't wait to visit.

if anyone needs a reason never to listen to Jane Ko again - who used to be good - this is your sign:

image.png.3f5b38c93f02796692bd88587768b5ed.png

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, stc said:

didn't know there was a musk involved, but the kitchen in Boulder is really good. try to go there any time i'm in town. 

No you idiot obviously their food is terrible and everyone that's ever ate there is a terrible person because OP doesn't like Elon. 

On 12/21/2023 at 3:42 PM, ztejas said:

No you idiot obviously their food is terrible and everyone that's ever ate there is a terrible person because OP doesn't like Elon. 

naw, i just don't see how being interested in that as your #1 most exciting place for 2024 in Austin and including ("by Kimble Musk") when that isn't the name - it's just "The Kitchen" followed by the city as far as I can tell and picking a place that literally has no updates since it was announced in April 2023 via press release is dumb and you are picking it for clicks, not because it's something you are actually excited about

literally, this is the only search result on Google with that name:

image.png.d3b229a01092379b6e960a7cf926109a.png

then again, Jane Ko in general isn't very good at her job anymore or her recs. she used to be, now she does a ton of sponsored content and passes it off as interesting/good.

edit: also, no i don't care for Elon at all. fuck that guy with a rusty cactus. but i don't know jack about his brother.

Edited by NoName