2024 SF Giants - Big Money for Big Mediocrity

TornACL

I think last year's thread had maybe 15 posts, but there's a thread for the fucking 2024 Tigers so might as well start one up for the Giants too.

If things go well, the season could stay interesting into September. But they're counting on a bunch of "if"s which is never a good thing. 

Fuck the Dodgers.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, TornACL said:

I think last year's thread had maybe 15 posts, but there's a thread for the fucking 2024 Tigers so might as well start one up for the Giants too.

If things go well, the season could stay interesting into September. But they're counting on a bunch of "if"s which is never a good thing. 

Fuck the Dodgers.

Tigers thread was for a fantasy league but your point about the Dodgers is true 

Rotation could be salty once Ray returns. Webb, Snell, Ray, Harrison, Hicks will be a solid 1 thru 5 if that ends up being the rotation. No clue what to expect out of the bats other than it will look demonstrably different thanks to the additions of Soler, Lee and Chapman. I had tepid expectations leading into the off-season, but I like what the front office managed to get done despite continuing to whiff on the top FAs.

7 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Saw a handle with the SF logo earlier today, see if can find him again. 

You're a real gentleman, I don't care what everyone else says about you.

24 minutes ago, UrbanAchiever said:

Rotation could be salty once Ray returns. Webb, Snell, Ray, Harrison, Hicks will be a solid 1 thru 5 if that ends up being the rotation. No clue what to expect out of the bats other than it will look demonstrably different thanks to the additions of Soler, Lee and Chapman. I had tepid expectations leading into the off-season, but I like what the front office managed to get done despite continuing to whiff on the top FAs.

Listened to a podcast last night previewing the season. Guy was higher on Lee than anyone else I have heard since the signing. I don't want to drink the Kool aid, but it looks so good!!

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...