Do you even rechargeable battery bro?

The Amazon batteries are shit.  Trust me.  I put those fuckers in my Alro and it was dead w/in a few months.  I'm planning on buying the Streamlight from Home Depot as they're like 12 for $20 or something like that.  You can find them on Amazon, but I'm thinking they're all (Energizer, Streamlight, etc) either used or fraudulent batteries.

The red streamlight batteries SUCK!! just ditched a whole set today, hence my post. 2 months. I thought the basestation was offline (lake property)

Got a deal on Energizer 50 pack for $55 on Amazon but I am now looking for a better solution. I'm thinking 2 sets and change out when I go there, but still want something that will last.

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

Looking for some CR123 batteries in particular. Have 6 Arlo cameras that take 4 each. My math says that is around 25 total batteries. They are expensive.

I typically get Amazon basics for aa and aaa for my kids toys but never bought 123s. Anybody have some insight?

I hate those batteries because they are so expensive, following to see if you find them at a decent price. 

8 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

I hate those batteries because they are so expensive, following to see if you find them at a decent price. 

Non-rechargeable ones I just bought:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009OK1O2K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

Having a camera with batteries to always change sounds like a pain, no power anywhere near where they are located? I like my nest cams

No, I have 6 and in odd places. One I could hardwire though, but too difficult on the remainder ones. Dont want the wires hanging down.  Typically they last 4-5 months, but the Surefire batteries I just bought lasted a whopping 6 weeks.  

• Like 1