West Virginia vs Tennesse

WBT

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Hard to believe these two have never played each other.  

Miles from Morgantown West Virginia to Austin Texas: 20 h 20 min (1,398.1 mi) via I-40 W
Miles from Morgantown West Virginia to Knoxville Tennessee: 6 h 25 min (421.3 mi) via I-81 S

#MountaineersShouldBeInTheSEC...

49 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

Miles from Morgantown West Virginia to Austin Texas: 20 h 20 min (1,398.1 mi) via I-40 W
Miles from Morgantown West Virginia to Knoxville Tennessee: 6 h 25 min (421.3 mi) via I-81 S

#MountaineersShouldBeInTheSEC...

Nope nope nope wvu has been knocking on that door for years...  not gonna happen  /realignment

5 minutes ago, Loco said:

Nope nope nope wvu has been knocking on that door for years...  not gonna happen  /realignment

WVU doesn't fit in the XII, but would in either the SEC or ACC, and we can't say emphatically not gonna happen, as we thought the same of Mizzou to the SEC in 2010...

13 hours ago, Whitman said:

Nice win to start the year for us.  Not too chest thumpy because Tennessee is not a good team at all and we have to run it better (not just in garbage time) or Dana will just throw it 70 times a game. 

Go Mountaineers!!!

Solid win for y'all, even if Utenn isn't all that great.  The Big XII needed it, what with UT and Tech shitting the bed against similar P5 opponents.