Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma

Constant

You guys saying that going for two was the wrong decision must not pay attention to the history of this series. Gundy ALWAYS goes into a shell for Bedlam and should be applauded for taking a risk. He'd be the hero had it worked. It's always a gamble, but this is a game we need to gamble in.

Regardless, OU is driving the field, pulling some Sooner Magic bullshit out of their ass and scoring to win in the last minute...so doesn't really make a shit.

19 hours ago, Okie State said:

You guys saying that going for two was the wrong decision must not pay attention to the history of this series. Gundy ALWAYS goes into a shell for Bedlam and should be applauded for taking a risk. He'd be the hero had it worked. It's always a gamble, but this is a game we need to gamble in.

Regardless, OU is driving the field, pulling some Sooner Magic bullshit out of their ass and scoring to win in the last minute...so doesn't really make a shit.

Yeah I liked going for two there, given (a) there was at least a 50/50 chance (if not more) that OU would drive the field and kick a game-winning field goal if we were tied or they were down by 1, so why not try and take the lead? and (b) it was a good play call that WORKED.  Wallace was wide open.... Cornellius just missed the throw. All he had to do was loft it out to the corner of the end zone and we have the lead. 

(And I'm not going to say we "win" because the first thing I seriously thought when we scored that TD was, "too much time left."  I don't know what would actually be worse... missing the 2-point conversion there or taking the lead only to watch them drive down the field in 50 seconds or whatever was left to kick the game-winning field goal as time expires...)

Edited by oSuJeff97
  • Like 1