Tottenham 2019-20: Full Throttle

Captain Ron

4 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

I hope that this is Poch's come to Jesus moment, because something is wrong with this team. They have the talent, but man, WTF is going on out there?

Too many holes in the roster. RB is an abortion and so is the midfield. Winks has no business being a DM against a team that can muster any kind of offense.

Edited by Schulz2.0

Eddie Howe's name gets a lot of attention. Rumor at the time was that he would replace Poch had he gone to Real. I'd be okay with that, but FUCK NO to Mourinho.
I have no idea about Mourinho but I know that he wasn't the problem at mu and every interview I've seen since then he comes off as not an asshole

1 hour ago, midtown said:
2 hours ago, DeepEastTexas said:
Eddie Howe's name gets a lot of attention. Rumor at the time was that he would replace Poch had he gone to Real. I'd be okay with that, but FUCK NO to Mourinho.

I have no idea about Mourinho but I know that he wasn't the problem at mu and every interview I've seen since then he comes off as not an asshole

mou is an asshole.

After a night to sleep on it, the game sucked. But as a whole, I don't think this is a fully sky is falling thing. Have you seen the finishing map for the game? Bayern made some GD ridiculous shots.

But I do think that the team needs to come together. Poch needs to get back on the same page as everyone. This has been building for a while and unless it improves, the team is going ot continue to lose these games.

we need to get young again.. 5 years same squad. same press.. gotta take a toll

first year  

HK-21

coco-23

#23-23

davies-22

rose-24

dier-21

super-28*

hugo-28*

second year added

Sonaldo-23

winks-20

dele-20

toby-27*

*old but gold 

Edited by kingkoopa6

They need to move people who don’t want to be here and have checked out on the club. 

Poch needs to get past his rift with Levy on transfers and the lack thereof.

Poch also needs to start Eriksen while he’s here. I don’t know what’s going on with Dele, but he needs to start. Moura should be getting consistent time as well. 

Spurs were probably going to finish 2nd in the group anyway, nothing is preventing them from that. Just need to win the games against the non-Bayern clubs. 7-2 is bad, but losing to Bayern doesn’t get them off schedule for 2nd. 

12 hours ago, DeepEastTexas said:

They need to move people who don’t want to be here and have checked out on the club.

12 hours ago, DeepEastTexas said:

Poch also needs to start Eriksen while he’s here.

I don't know shit about soccer but this does not compute...At this point I can only assume Eriksen's general shittiness has to do with his desire to transfer.  It would be one thing if he wanted a transfer but was still positive and played hard.  That's a professional and it's part of professional sports.   But right now he's a cancer that doesn't need to be anywhere near the club.  

Otherwise I agree with everything.  

Edited by midtown

Until Lo Celso can get healthy and start playing, Eriksen is the best creative option at Spurs. Lamela has played well enough, but Eriksen is much more creative. 

It’s obvious he doesn’t want to be here, but you have to play him; Spurs simply need points right now. Come January I imagine he’ll be out, and Spurs can replace him. But for now, he’s the best option in an otherwise shitty situation. But he most definitely needs to be moved in January.