A new Hunger Games Book !!!

smwhorn

Well, in my head I saw Katniss in her sadness going off wandering the world, where she runs into the chick form the Divergent flicks, who is also wandering in sadness, they hook up and do scissoring things for the last hour but you ruined it with the whole prequel thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bamachine said:

Well, in my head I saw Katniss in her sadness going off wandering the world, where she runs into the chick form the Divergent flicks, who is also wandering in sadness, they hook up and do scissoring things for the last hour but you ruined it with the whole prequel thing.

I’ve got $100 to produce and distribute this film. 

15 minutes ago, bamachine said:

Wait.  So it's my fault Katniss and the other chick aren't having a lesbian relationship?

58 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Straight from the JK Rowling school of "god damn I love money and hardcore fans will buy it up without a second thought" 

The JK Rowling school is more like, “I’m too lazy to write more books, but I’ll gladly take your money on any and all crappy expanded universe movies whether they make sense in the world or not. Oh, btw, here’s a tweet that radically alters canon, bye.”

• Like 1