New lurker landing page and site change for non members

immamac

I'm changing it from the good old fashioned forum look to the twitterized feed look. It's easier and better for ads and it gets engagement outside to the niche corners of the site. 

If you want to know what I'm talking about go to the "all activity" button in the activity drop-down.

I'm going to work to enable replies inline, but that capability will be available and is implemented in discord. Which you also need to be a treefiddy subscriber for. 

Also we will be opening up the gallery to non members for uploads. Once they are uploaded anyone on this site can use them in their posts. 

Videos will remain members only upload. We support most file formats and natively embed into the forum from our servers with permissions and copyright available. This data is on a redundant constantly backed up and replicated storage solution. Appropriate for a private cloud equivalent - we also will be supporting the S3 protocol with minio soon. Storage is limited to 100GB for treefiddy. Sizes up to 2TB available.