The Dallas Stars 2022 Playoffs Thread of Well Here We Go

Longhorn_Fan68

17 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I get what you're saying, but no one save Otter showed up in this playoffs. if that was the metric we'd fire everyone but the goalie. Robo will get a hefty contract, but I don't think it'll be a bank buster. my guess is in the $4-$5M range. if we can't swing that we have problems

Ya think?  My buddy I go to games with and I were talking after the game Friday night and we were thinking 6-7.  If it is 4-5, that would be super nice. 

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

Ya think?  My buddy I go to games with and I were talking after the game Friday night and we were thinking 6-7.  If it is 4-5, that would be super nice. 

I mean, he only has 1.5 seasons in the league. Roope was resigned at like $3M after his ELC. Robo has better numbers, but a smaller data set. I think he gets but to $4m, maybe as much as $5M, but I doubt it goes much higher than that. it might also be a shorter-term deal to allow both parties to renegotiate in a few years kinda like Klinger did with his first big contract.

• Like 1