Kaufman County WTF is wrong with you?

RPM

that boy is not acting bullied. he looks pissed off and ready to beat someone. with a fucking WHIP. he was clearly unafraid of whoever was gonna answer the door, including adults. i call bs on him being bullied by a girl. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

that boy is not acting bullied. he looks pissed off and ready to beat someone. with a fucking WHIP. he was clearly unafraid of whoever was gonna answer the door, including adults. i call bs on him being bullied by a girl. 

He was literally scared off by the adult that did answer the door.  But I agree on being cynical of the bullying story.

7 minutes ago, mchookem said:

Actually, lemme share a scenario:

Boy comes home, tells dad he got whooped by the black girl across the street.  Dad says "no boy of mine is gonna take abuse from a n----r bitch! You better be a man and show her who's boss!"

Boy takes his rebuke, and does what dad told him to do.  He was an aggressive shithead because that's what his dad ordered him to be.

he hardly even flinched when she opened the door and then didn't back up and kept fondling his whip. and she was speaking very angrily. i think a really scared kid would have run as soon as a grown up opened the door. 

i mean obviously i wasnt there but his body language just doesn't say 'scared' to me.

Brisket's scenario makes more sense i think. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/16/2022 at 9:51 AM, Brisketexan said:

200.gif

Same old same old, day after day.  But we don't need to talk about racism, or guns, or any of that shit that would make anyone uncomfortable.  Meaning we want this, we want more of it, we actively CHOOSE it (because if you choose not to do anything about it, then you choose to let it keep growing).

On the bright side, the white homeowner will probably become a local celebrity, run for political office, and win.

Yes, we don't talk about racism at all in this country.

For fuck sakes is there any country in the world that talks about racial issues half as much as the USA?

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yes, we don't talk about racism at all in this country.

For fuck sakes is there any country in the world that talks about racial issues half as much as the USA?

Being that we're actively working to ban even the mere mention of it in schools and shit, you can go fuck yourself with that shit.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1