Jesse Lee Peterson--Savage Moments

Dolemite

36 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I watched about 6 minutes of that video, Dolemite.  I can't believe you thought that absolute nonsense was actually worth posting. You're a fucking embarrassment. 

What the hell would compel you to click on the link?? 

Jesse grew up outside of Montgomery, Alabama picking cotton as a kid. Jessie is color blind like we all should be and Jesse believes love cures all, which it does.

Watch 4-5 hours of his stuff as I have and you will be amazed. 

If you want to stick with Malcolm X, who only spoke of hate then, well good luck and this is for you:

3 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Jesse grew up outside of Montgomery, Alabama picking cotton as a kid. Jessie is color blind like we all should be and Jesse believes love cures all, which it does.

Watch 4-5 hours of his stuff as I have and you will be amazed. 

If you want to stick with Malcolm X, who only spoke of hate then, well good luck and this is for you:

Jessie also used the term”bad blacks” to refer to the guys involved in the Starbucks bullshit.  The man is a genius, but not in the way you think he is.

13 hours ago, Dolemite said:

He has a bunch of videos. I met him on a flight from Montgomery to Atlanta some years ago. Very nice guy. 

Random video. As said, he has many. 

2:56 of this is all you need to know about those who support Trump. They don't need facts. They feel stuff and that's what's most important to them. Data points are just too inconvenient to worry about.

Peterson is a black white supremacist. He's one of those that internalize racism and bigotry and turn it towards their own people, sometimes themselves. Something must have happened in Alabama that fucked his mind up.