2019 Poker run gooder or die thread

AUS-97HORN

3 hours ago, TXSooner518 said:

You mean you wouldn’t call pre right? You’re calling the flop bet, not raising, yes?

No.  I was saying I would three bet  preflop because one of the 5-6 people behind me are very likely to think I am trying to isolate lunatic so they may play back at my three bet lighter than normal.  With regards to the flop, absolutely gotta call and see what develops.  I would never raise there.

Edited by deech
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Lurch said:

IMHO all poker players should refuse from playing at any property owned by the MGM/Sands until this shit is snuffed out.  The WPT should send a letter saying on behalf of poker players, we will not have any tournaments at your properties if you continue this bullshit.

IMHO all poker players should refuse from playing at any property owned by the MGM/Sands until this shit is snuffed out.  The WPT should send a letter saying on behalf of poker players, we will not have any tournaments at your properties if you continue this bullshit.

Venetian is Las Vegas Sands (LVS). MGM is another entity. Perhaps you are also pissed at MGM, and that’s okay too, but I didn’t see anything about their properties running tournaments with this setup.

4 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Venetian is Las Vegas Sands (LVS). MGM is another entity. Perhaps you are also pissed at MGM, and that’s okay too, but I didn’t see anything about their properties running tournaments with this setup.

Sorry - meant Sands only.  Got carried away.  LOL

• Like 1

$2/2, sitting w $600.

5 limpers to me, I make it $12 w A2dd on the button. Blinds and two limpers call. $60 pot.

8d 5d 4s. Checks to me. I make it $25 and only BB calls. $110 pot.

3h. BB is a cocky Indian in his late 20s that is waiting for a $2/5 seat to open up. He’s run his $300 buyin up to $700 while waiting. He and I also have a fair amount of history, with him on the winning side of most of it. He’s usually very splashy, so I pick my spots with him but have historically picked poorly! He checks and I bet $35 w my straight and flush draw. He slowly slides out a $100 stack.

Do we call or raise?

6 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I’m inclined to think reraising is OP, but I acted too hastily and just called, looking for him to bet again on the river. $310 pot.

Qh. He does indeed bet, this time $175. Call, minraise to $350 or jam the full $465 remaining in my stack?

Jam and then mutter angrily to yourself when he shows you 67 for the flopped nuts.

This time I took a bit more time. I knew there was only one better hand, but he would have had to flop it. In any world would he flop a straight with a flush draw on the board and just check called my fairly benign cbet? I decided there was very little chance of that and... just called. I absolutely, 100%, should have raised. Probably full jam. I was so focused on solving the riddle that I didn’t take the extra beat to consider raising rather than just calling.

He said two pair and folded face down when I said straight. I should have made him show.

Several mental errors made in a hand where I still dragged a very nice pot. Good reminder not to skip steps even when winning.

Last night:

Open MP to $10 w Q9s. Only BTN (old quiet Asian dude) calls.

KJT rainbow. I bet $10, call. $40 pot.

3x. I bet $25, call. $90 pot.

5x. I check, he bets $65 of his $125 stack. I call to see his AQ. He definitely let me off easy.

Today:

I raise over a few limpers to $15 on BTN w KcTc. BB and limpers call. $60 pot.

AhQsJd. Checks to me and I figure, “why bet?”.

Qc. Checks to me and this time I bet $25. Only BB calls.

Qh. Motherfucker. Chk chk and he has a Jack.

Don’t flop straights, kids.

18 hours ago, Lurch said:

$2/2, sitting w $600.

5 limpers to me, I make it $12 w A2dd on the button. Blinds and two limpers call. $60 pot.

8d 5d 4s. Checks to me. I make it $25 and only BB calls. $110 pot.

3h. BB is a cocky Indian in his late 20s that is waiting for a $2/5 seat to open up. He’s run his $300 buyin up to $700 while waiting. He and I also have a fair amount of history, with him on the winning side of most of it. He’s usually very splashy, so I pick my spots with him but have historically picked poorly! He checks and I bet $35 w my straight and flush draw. He slowly slides out a $100 stack.

Do we call or raise?

16 hours ago, Lurch said:

I’m inclined to think reraising is OP, but I acted too hastily and just called, looking for him to bet again on the river. $310 pot.

Qh. He does indeed bet, this time $175. Call, minraise to $350 or jam the full $465 remaining in my stack?

I think the turn is suuuuper close. If we could reasonably jam, that's good, but jamming is too big, and reraising without jamming is going to look monstrously strong, so I think calling is best.

On river, jam >> call >>>>>>>>> minraise. Same thing, minraise looks soooooo strong. At least a jam can be missed diamonds, but you aren't ever going 350 with missed diamonds. Also, I think his call range isn't much narrower (hell it could be wider!) to a jam, so get max value. 

15 hours ago, Lurch said:

Last night:

Open MP to $10 w Q9s. Only BTN (old quiet Asian dude) calls.

KJT rainbow. I bet $10, call. $40 pot.

3x. I bet $25, call. $90 pot.

5x. I check, he bets $65 of his $125 stack. I call to see his AQ. He definitely let me off easy.

Today:

I raise over a few limpers to $15 on BTN w KcTc. BB and limpers call. $60 pot.

AhQsJd. Checks to me and I figure, “why bet?”.

Qc. Checks to me and this time I bet $25. Only BB calls.

Qh. Motherfucker. Chk chk and he has a Jack.

On the Q9 hand, why are we checking river??? This is a definite bet. This villain is going to check back lots and lots of hands that he will cry-call with. I am definitely getting it in on river for $60 more once he bets, but calling there is not as big of a mistake IMO as checking in the first place.

On the KT hand, defffffffffffffinitely bet flop. As to "why bet?", two good reasons. For one, this board almost surely hit the limpers, so get paid. We should check-fold hands like 66 on this board. Why? Because betting is going to be pointless, because someone has a better hand than us, and they are going to call. So bet here, and get called. For two, if it missed them, there are not many, if any, cards that will come and give them a good hand. Only possibility is someone having something like 66 and turning a set. Miniscule chances. For three, if the preflop raiser checks a board like AQJ and then raises later, it just SCREAMS strength. For example, say I have QJ on AQJ here and you check back flop. Turn 5. I lead, you raise, I'm pretty happily folding, whereas if you go bet-bet, I'm calling both bets for sure. The only way I would say we should ever check a flop like this as the PFR that we blast multiway is if eff stacks are shallow enough to get the money in in 2 bets. So here with a $60 pot, if we bet $40 flop and get one call, there is $140, so we could reasonably jam $125ish on river. So if we are $165 or so effective or shallower, we can check, then just call turn if led into or bet turn if they check. 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, Lurch said:

$2/2, sitting w $600.

I was wondering what people think of this preflop raise amount. what should be the purpose of a raise there? should it be to weed out the field and try to get heads up in position? or should it be to build the pot in case we hit something? i would think with 5 limpers and two blinds we would want to raise to like $30 and try to get heads up with someone who is overcalling after limping.

I was wondering what people think of this preflop raise amount. what should be the purpose of a raise there? should it be to weed out the field and try to get heads up in position? or should it be to build the pot in case we hit something? i would think with 5 limpers and two blinds we would want to raise to like $30 and try to get heads up with someone who is overcalling after limping.

$30 is way too big with A2. A2 is barely favored over a random hand. It’s getting murdered by a range that is calling a 15x raise.

Also if we are raising A2 we are raising a ton of hands. We can’t be raising that whole range to 15x.

I took the $12 as a raise to pot sweeten and give us the initiative, which is valuable. I would limp behind instead, but $12 seems fine to me also.

I would limp because I do wanna raise a bit bigger ($20ish) and will be doing that with a tighter range.

6 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

$30 is way too big with A2. A2 is barely favored over a random hand. It’s getting murdered by a range that is calling a 15x raise.

Also if we are raising A2 we are raising a ton of hands. We can’t be raising that whole range to 15x.

I took the $12 as a raise to pot sweeten and give us the initiative, which is valuable. I would limp behind instead, but $12 seems fine to me also.

I would limp because I do wanna raise a bit bigger ($20ish) and will be doing that with a tighter range.

I haven't actually raised there with A-2. Typically, i do the weak call. But I have been watching some poker teaching videos lately and it seems they want you to raise A-2 there as a bluff and raise enough where you narrow it down to one caller. With 5 limpers can anyone really be that strong there, unless the original limper is trapping? Don't you have a good chance at taking down the pot with a C-Bet? I guess what I am getting from the videos is multi-way pots are bad.

16 hours ago, po elvis said:

I haven't actually raised there with A-2. Typically, i do the weak call. But I have been watching some poker teaching videos lately and it seems they want you to raise A-2 there as a bluff and raise enough where you narrow it down to one caller. With 5 limpers can anyone really be that strong there, unless the original limper is trapping? Don't you have a good chance at taking down the pot with a C-Bet? I guess what I am getting from the videos is multi-way pots are bad.

Multi-way pots are bad if we don't have a good hand for multi-way pots (suited aces and small/medium pairs are wonderful hands for multi-way pots).  

At some point, we are just investing way too much to win what is currently a pot of less than $10. So we open to $30 and get one caller (and yeah, I see people limp behind hands like 88, AJs, AQo, even AK, all the time because they "wanna see the flop first.")  Flop is K75r. Good c-bet flop!  But now we are betting $25-35 more, so now we have invested 30-40 big blinds with A2, no pair, no draw, for what exactly?

Raising bigger makes a bit more sense to me in a tourney, where the blinds/antes are much more important to win. IMO, the value of A2s in a 300 BB deep cash game isn't stealing $10 or bluffing someone out of a headsup pot when we have the worst hand, it is stacking someone in a $1000 pot because we get flush over flush. 

$2/2 wild table

I open UTG to $20 w TT and get SIX FUCKING CALLERS?!?!! $140 pot

AcTd7c. Well hello there. I bet $45, UTG+1, BTN and BB all call. $320 pot.

7d. Lol. We check to BTN who jams his $800 stack which has us all covered. Sadly BB exits, but after I call UTG+1 makes a crying call w AJdd. BTN flips T7. Weeeeeeeeeeee

$720 pot.

• Like 4

Caesars announces sale of the Rio for $516 million to a company controlled by a principal of Imperial Companies. For now it’s basically a sale/lease back real estate transaction for 2 years with an option after that for it to continue whereby Caesars will continue to operate the Rio.

Bottom line, WSOP stays at Rio for 2020 and Caesars retains the rights to host WSOP. So, they could decide to move it to the Strip when the new convention space is ready to go at the Linq area.

On 9/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, Lurch said:

$2/2 wild table

I open UTG to $20 w TT and get SIX FUCKING CALLERS?!?!! $140 pot

AcTd7c. Well hello there. I bet $45, UTG+1, BTN and BB all call. $320 pot.

7d. Lol. We check to BTN who jams his $800 stack which has us all covered. Sadly BB exits, but after I call UTG+1 makes a crying call w AJdd. BTN flips T7. Weeeeeeeeeeee

$720 pot.

ez game

12 hour grind yesterday where I got stuck $500 early and fought back all day to finish -$140. 3 hour session today where I walked away +$875 (I force myself to leave at $800 to reduce risk). Puts the combined sessions almost right at my hourly rate for the month. Wild to see variance at work and the swing of emotions it causes me to stifle.

I’ve not watched Bart before. You like his posts?

I do. I watch his Monday telecasts every week. He does a good job of explaining the right moves based on equity that players should make. Sometimes he could spend more time on the “why.” I only was able to watch 10 minutes of the Best Bet video but I’m going back in tonight.

I am in my self-imposed week off again, have been destroyed the last 3 visits.

I guess all those wtf??? pre- calls finally all combined into 3 crushing sessions.

AK on the button, folds to me, I make it $15.  sb calls after having just been felted hes only got $100. BB folds.  Flop is J-5-2  with 2 diamonds.

SB checks I bet $20, he calls.  turn is an A. SB checks, I bet $25, he calls.  river is the Kd, and he bets out $35.... leaving only $5 behind.... I obviously call and he shows 34o for the turned straight that guaranteed I pay him off. 

Lost another ~$180 against the same guy with pocket TT where I re-raised pre to $22.  He calls, everyone else folds.  Flop is Td-7-6, rainbow.  I bet out $25, he calls.  Jd on the turn, I bet $50, and he shoves, I snap call, and he shows Q8o no diamonds.  obviously the 9 hits on the river.  combined with the normal chip down action, I leave losing about $450 that session.

another session I played for less than 45 mins, rebought twice and left down $550.  One was especially aggravating, started with around $240 on button with AJo  with 5 limpers, I make it $30, get 4 callers including the SB who is an action spewy player.   flop is something like Q-8-3  2 spades. It checks around, Im not sensing that hits anyone.  I bet out $90, only having around $120 left.   SB takes a long time, and finally calls, everyone else folds.  As on the turn. He checks.   Ive only got $118. 

I dont really see any other move here.  There is already almost 3x what I have left in the pot.  I shove, he snaps... with KJss.   finito.   as we all say, long term we want that flop call, especially since hes doing it without the nut draw.  I guess I could check the turn, but I hit my ace, and I wasnt going anywhere unless the last card was something like the 9s or Ts putting 4 to the flush out there along with the straight draw/ obvious 2 pair board hits.  (it didnt btw, river was some low red card).

another session I ended up losing $400.  1 cooler hand, and 1 attempt to get AK to fold on a Q high flop with AJ myself and not working.  I guess I need to re-evaluate the bets I am doing, or I guess, start fucking hitting flops when I make it $30 pre and actually hitting the flop instead of completely wiffing so often. And the C-bet really isnt working.   Longterm I know I want those calls, but then completely missing flop after flop, and then thinking Ive finally hit, and someone comes along committing a huge portion of their stack to draw and hitting is just murder.  

As I said, Im not claiming I am some great player, but I know longterm I am net positive.  But getting felted 5-6 times in the last 3 sessions is just crushing.

What’s your bankroll strategy, per session?

I take $600, sit with $200. Any time I drop to $100 I top off to $200 again. Obviously once I lose $600 I’m gone.

If I burn through $3-400 and then build it back, I try to leave for an hour so I can get those stacks off table and then buy back in for $200. Ie, I try not to have more than $400 of my original session bankroll on table.

I also have a session cap where I leave when I have $1000 on table (regardless of how much of my session bankroll is included in that) so that I’m not putting too much at risk.

Through 20 sessions this month I have three felts (-$600 each) and 4 caps ($810 - $1065 each) so it seems to be more than balanced so far.

Those 34 and Q8 hands are right out of my playbook.

I would not c-bet Q83 with a flush draw into 4 players when we flop absolutely nothing. I like the cbet of AK on J52. But Q83 with a flush draw just hits too many hands. And no one in poker history is calling 15x pre with KJs to fold a flopped flush draw. Def agree as played, jam turn.

15 minutes ago, Lurch said:

What’s your bankroll strategy, per session?

I bring no more than 3 buyins.  Ive got a similar strategy of when to leave.  depending on chip stacks on table I will buy in for $200,250 or $300 (table max is $300).  lots of the early sessions are guys sitting with 100-200, so I see no need to have significantly more chips on the table than everyone else when I can always addon as needed.   (and once several stacks are above $300, I max out)

For the last 6 months or so, my best sessions tend to be 2-3 hours. So that tends to be my timeframe, if I more than double my stack after 2 hours, I agree to play one more rotation and cash out.  If I get felted in the $200-$250 buy in range I will rebuy to $650 max at risk on the day. (and thats only happened once),  but I have had several $400-550+ negative sessions.

I have had the +$550- $700 session probably 4-5 times in the last 3 months.

I’ve simplified my cbet strategy a bit. When I’m the preflop aggressor I’m cbetting if I hit the flop OR if I miss and there are two or less callers and the board is dry.

If I miss and there are 3+ callers I’m not cbetting.

If I miss with 1 or 2 callers, if there are two or more broadway cards, middle straight draws, or flush draws, I’m not cbetting.

If I miss w 1 or 2 callers, if it’s just one broadway card and no straight or flush draws, I cbet.

If I miss w 1 or 2 callers and the board pairs or is three cards to the same suit, I cbet.

For hits, I’m saying
Any top pair
Any second pair w strong kicker
Any draw

I’ll check back second pair w weak kicker or third pair and reevaluate on turn.

I think Lurch’s post is a great jump-off point for sure. Mine would be very similar. Of course we are gonna increase value cbets when playing against known callstations and decrease bluff cbets. Also increase bluff cbets against known overfolders.

I do think we can bet misses against 3+ callers but need really good boards that we can both rep and also don’t hit many people. K44r would be an example. I dislike bluff cbetting low boards like 754 multi-way bc people don’t believe us and also stay in with smaller pieces.

Interesting hand yesterday I want to write down before I forget all of the action and cards...

While I’m busy stacking a big pot from prior hand, 5 limps to my BTN w JdTh. I’m almost always raising this, but was somewhat indifferent since I wasn’t paying attention to the limpers as they limped so I just called. With blinds we go 8-way to flop. $18

9c8s7s. UTG leads out $10 and gets three callers. I make it $55. UTG HJ and CO all call. $250 pot.

7c. UTG checks. HJ shoves his last $27, CO calls.

I have $395 behind. UTG has $100, CO has me covered. I’m indifferent to UTG and HJ. My play is solely about CO. I had earlier moved to his left because he’s quite bad and has amassed a huge stack with some suckouts. I decide he is highly unlikely to have the boat but is either sitting on a draw or two pair and he’d be unable to fold either thinking I never have a 7 here. I decide to jam. He says he knows I have JT but can never put his hand down. He calls w T7dd.

I’m 73% to win, 7 to tie, 20% to lose.

Sadly he gets there w a 9 river, but I’m totally happy with my play. One of the more respected regs here, though, wasn’t thrilled w my shove. Thoughts?

I would also say a straight draw or flush draw by itself wouldn't stop me from cbetting headsup, as long as it's a board where I have range advantage. Readless, I raise MP, BB defend, I'm c-betting A74 flush draw all day errday, not cbetting T95 flush draw.

Agree. I’ll overlook the draws w an A or K on the board because they always assume I have those.
  • Like 1

Fun hand today

2 limpers to my button. I make it $10 w 76o on a fairly tight table. Surprised that both blinds and a the limpers call. $50 pot and I’m ready to fold.

T58 rainbow. Chk, $35 from MP, I call, both blinds call. $190 pot

4. Checks to me. I make it $80 which puts them all allin. Both blinds make crying calls. MP tank folds.

Blank river, I hold and take down $400 pot. Table is incredulous that I would dare raise 76o pre. Got em right where I want em.

Boink on the 76 hand! On the JT I like the turn jam given your read of CO. If he’s definitely calling off with a flush draw or top pair+ and maybe calling off with a straight draw then jamming prints money. If he has draw he folds when he misses river and we always pay when he hits. If he has top pair he may fold bad rivers (or we may check back what we think are bad rivers but he would have paid).

What did the regs say they thought you should do?

played for about 3 hours today. bought in for 300, started off ok, climbed up to about $350 when I get KsQx as SB. 1 limper, decent reg makes it $15 from the CO.  folds to me.  I normally fold out of position, but he has been known to raise light.  I call, everyone else folds. Flop comes  T-x-x 2 spades, the x's are low cards.  I check, he checks, turn is Qs.  I check. He bets out $25.  I just call.  river is a low blank,  I check again,  and he takes a while and bets $35.    This really seems suspicious.   I was expecting a check or a bet of $60 or so based on his normal history with me.   My brain tells me to fold. but I call, and he shows AsQx.  sigh.  I deserved that.  

I do get back to $300 with an honest to god C-bet that worked as the SB with ATdd.  UTG (mediocre player, who bets big when he thinks he has it, and small when hes not sure- calling station as well). makes it $10, Splashy player calls from the CO, I raise to $30  both call,  flop is a complete undercard whiff. but splashy player thinks actions on him and he makes the check signal.   UTG has looked at his cards, and doesnt look happy, so I bet out $35.  Both fold.  yay c-bet.  

next big hand is me UTG with AQo on a bomb pot.  top board is A-9-6 rainbow. bottom is 8-9-T  with 2 clubs. checks to me, I bet out $15, get 2 callers then a lady who has only raised when shes got something decent, makes it $50.  I call, one other caller (mediocore from above).   Turn puts K on the top board, Jx on the bottom board. checks to lady, she bets out $30...  and now I am pretty sure she doesnt have the bottom board, and I am not happy with a chop, so I shove,  mediocre folds, and she eventually folds A9 faceup. 

get to about $450 when I take 2 big hits, first is the decent reg from first hand makes it $22, I am on the button, there are FOUR callers of the $22 before I act.  I look down at JJ.

I know I need to bet large to get rid of the rando Ax Kx here, but I am also wary of the big starting bet,  I take a bit and make it $120. 

I figure thats big enough to chase off the rando's and if decent reg has it, hes gonna let me know.   he takes almost no time and calls, everyone else folds.  I know him enough to know hes not calling with AK here with all those folks to act behind.  so I completely shut it down, we check it through on a Q high board, he shows KK.     BTW if he had bet I had already decided to fold. 

interested in feedback on that one, with there already being $100 in the pot, should I have just made it $100 straight?   I *guess* I could just call there, but that seems like a terrible decision longterm when the flop comes  2 high broadway cards.   I dont think $60 is honestly enough to scare off the randos especially if the decent reg just calls there, we end up going 4-6 to the flop.  Maybe make it $80?   I am not mad about the raise, thats just a partial cooler combined with some terrible players calling big bets.   Just curious what everyone else thinks.

i then lose another $90 in a bomb pot with T8o  on a T high and 8 high boards,  the mediocre player calls my $20 3rd to act bet, 1 other player calls,  turn gives me a straight draw on both boards  top is a Q making it an inside draw, bottom is a 9 giving me the open-ender. (plus both boards now have diff flush draws) combined with my pair.  I bet out $25, get bothcallers.  river is a blank up top, and K on the bottom.  no flush possible. I check, as does other player, mediocre throws out the last $46 hes got,  I call, otherguy folds. and i get shown KQo   no real draws on the flop, and yet he gets one pair per board to smash it. 

I addon another $100,  lose another $80 or so with great starting hands/ complete wiff 3-4 way flops.  finally get T5dd on the button, lots of limpers, I make it $15,  5 callers.   yikes.  flop comes 5-5-7 rainbow. checks around to me.  I bet out $15 to build up the pot, EVERYONE calls. turn is 9s giving a flush draw and hitting a huge straight drawing hand.  FTA is that tighter lady I mentioned earlier.  she bets out $25.  now there are 3 callers of that bet.    I make it $120.  (ive got about $120 behind).  She takes a very, very long time, and finally calls, everyone else folds.    I am now pretty worried about my T kicker,  shes caught trips several times in the 2 hours I have been playing,, and shes played it the exact same way calling the large bets from someone else. 

River is the Js. so a flush draw gets there, plus the straight draws.  She checks.   and I just cant make the bet here.  about the only thing I can beat is a badly played overpair, a random 7x or Jx hand.  but I lose to almost any other 5 hand better than 8-5, plus the straight is kinda just sitting there.   I really didnt think about the flush.    I finally check it back and she shows 5  and throws the other card in the muck.   so she had one of the only 5's I could beat.  dammit.   based on my read of her, I thought there was real strength, so I chickened out and didnt go for the jugular. 

played a few more hands, closed out at $460.   $10 in tips, so a technical positive session, but still pretty far down in recent games.   feel free to let me have it.

3 minutes ago, Lurch said:

First KQ hand, did you consider a 3bet pre? You might have scared off his AQ with a subsequent flop cbet

Why didn’t KK jam your JJ hand pre? That makes no sense. I think your raise size was fine. Never just calling.

fair questions, answers are that we have played on the same tables at least 50 hours in the last 4 months. I wouldnt be shocked to find out he doesnt have a real job and just plays poker full time.  Hes almost always playing when I get there in the late afternoon's or even the occasional late mornings when I play.

KQ with a 3 bet there would have put him on alert, but he almost never folds to a single c-bet of mine, unless I come out pistols firing on the flop ($60+).   If I had made it $35, he still calls, and if I bet out $40 on the flop, I am giving it a better than 2/3 chance he floats for a single card, he had over $700 in front at that point.   obviously he wasnt going anywhere after the turn.

2d hand is conjecture on my part.

I very rarely make large $100+ pre flop bets without having the massive starting overpair. Ive probably made it more than $80 pre without QQ+  maybe 5 times in the last 6 months (each time with AK), and  hes probably seen me make the $100+ re-raise with AA at least 5 or 6 times. and as far as I can remember, I dont think I have ever made a stone bluff in that situation before, (and truth be told, I dont think I have that move in me)  so he was probably honestly worried about me having AA there. 

Now, to be fair, he would have never folded KK if I shoved, he would have sighed and put the money out.  Same with rest of the community cards, unless it came 4 to an obvious straight or 4 to the flush he didnt have, he wasnt going to fold KK to me.

I know that because I can think of 2 occasions where he had either QQ or KK with me having AA where he called the preflop 3or 4 bet all in.  I won 1 where he called $300 pre, and lost the other where he called with about $200 pre. 

Is anybody following the Mike Postle cheating scandal. A Stones employee accused him of somehow knowing the hole cards on the stream, probably hacking RF IDs. 2+2 has done a pretty damning breakdown. He is either the GOD of 5/5 or cheating.  He has won 30 of 32 sessions.  Oh and also owned a company that developed RF ID apps.  I 100% think he’s guilty  

https://twitter.com/joeingram1/status/1179181928190078977?s=21

Edited by Irieguy