Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
RPM

Naked and Afraid

3-hour XL tonight, but I’d be willing to bet the first hour is just a replay of last week’s pre-show. 

WTF would you go on the show and tap on Day 2 of 40?

Haven’t watched yet, but flipped over just now to see they fucked up the third hour instead. Knew we wouldn’t get that lucky. 

3 hours ago, RPM said:

WTF would you go on the show and tap on Day 2 of 40?

Worst part is she left redhead alone with that dude. 

22 hours ago, ss13 said:

Haven’t watched yet, but flipped over just now to see they fucked up the third hour instead. Knew we wouldn’t get that lucky. 

I actually enjoyed that third hour more than I thought I would. 

I didn't watch the third hour.  

Can't believe they put beauty and the beast together on one team.  Hispanic guy cracks me up.  

I didn't understand the team fishing in the croc waters.  Isn't where they're standing the exact place a croc would jump out of the water and get them?  

SS13, is it just me? Or does Gwen (redhead ex-cop) seems like she could be Knight's (RW/The Challenge) aunt.

They speak the same, they both have trouble keeping their eyes open, the have the same slow laid-back personality.

I enjoyed the watch party show way more than I was expecting.  Jake is always good for a laugh, and by far the most self aware contestant on the series.

Ha, haven't thought of Knight in forever. Dying will do that, I guess. 

I liked how the spare that got banished by Gwen & bald dude didn't even fucking attempt to try to make it on his own. He was like fuck it, keep my shit, & got straight into the Jeep.