Naked and Afraid

RPM

4 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

I cringed at him getting stitches, tough dude.  And Matt is a fucking beast.

Matt's so good they have time/energy to make chairs, soap and camp signs. By the end of 60 days I'm expecting plumbing and electricity. Other people have been impressive over the years, but he's just ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, CAHorn said:

Matt's so good they have time/energy to make chairs, soap and camp signs. By the end of 60 days I'm expecting plumbing and electricity. Other people have been impressive over the years, but he's just ridiculous. 

He really is. 

5 hours ago, CAHorn said:

This is true.  I expect Matt to break out and make an ice machine to fill his swamp made yeti cooler before it's over to store all the food he is taking down.

11 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Anyone that recorded the third hour, it’s just a shitty fan episode from 2019. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11063964/

But the meltdown of the guy in that episode after just 1 day is epic.  Probably he worst participant in show history.  One can assume he caught hell form everyone when he got home.

It's always so convenient how the separate tribes always seem to find each other after wandering for hours.  

I'm wondering if they are going to try to use that dugout to shuttle the 5 new arrivals cross the channel one at a time.  

Max picks up Riley
Riley returns solo to pick up Jeff, who screams the entire time
Riley returns solo
Matt crosses solo (dude is big, better safe than sorry)
Jeff returns solo to pick up Riley, while still screaming
Riley returns solo to pick up Steven
Riley returns solo to pick up Ryan

Since EJ and Max were just starting on their shelter, do they scrap it for a big one that holds 7?  Or perhaps 6, with Jeff left to build a screaming shack for himself?

4 minutes ago, idigTexas said:

Max picks up Riley
Riley returns solo to pick up Jeff, who screams the entire time
Riley returns solo
Matt crosses solo (dude is big, better safe than sorry)
Jeff returns solo to pick up Riley, while still screaming
Riley returns solo to pick up Steven
Riley returns solo to pick up Ryan

A farmer needs to ferry a wolf, a goat and a cabbage across the river…………,……

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I fully understand they only show their names probably 24 times each episode. I could see how you could miss it every single week. 

Well shit.  I'm usually a stickler for spelling names correctly too.  I'll try to get over this mental block.  I hope Rylie isn't offended.  

3 hours ago, idigTexas said:

It was impressive.  I wonder if they had any help with it?

I kind of seemed they kept working on it day after day, and it really didn't go anywhere. Then all of the sudden it catches fire, big drama, and then it's all hallowed out and ready.

I say Rylie should ferry everyone across (to keep the weight down), then leave Jeff alone on the wrong side to yell himself horse.

On 6/22/2021 at 1:04 PM, CAHorn said:

I kind of seemed they kept working on it day after day, and it really didn't go anywhere. Then all of the sudden it catches fire, big drama, and then it's all hallowed out and ready.

I say Rylie should ferry everyone across (to keep the weight down), then leave Jeff alone on the wrong side to yell himself horse.

I had the same impression, and like your ferrying plan better than mine.  

7 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Pretty good finale episode. 

Will be interesting to see if they attempt XL again after this. 

Is there some reason they wouldn't? I haven't heard anything about that. I really hope they do. The 60 day was pretty awesome. Just don't let that idiot Lacey anywhere near it.

Matt needs to go to the Olympics.  

I call bullshit on that big raft.  It was the most stable and buoyant bush raft I've ever seen.  It didn't even wobble when Rylie hopped onto it.  I want to see what is really under those palms, because I don't think it is just a few limbs lashed to two medium sized trunks.

Regardless, I enjoyed the episode and the season.  Bunch of badasses.  

• Like 1