Naked and Afraid

RPM

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

She certainly had enough fucking baskets to put it in. 

Best part was when ol’ boy knew how stupid the wood rack was, but he was like, “I’ve been married long enough to know this shit is getting built”. 

I thought she was making fish traps at first and was like "cool." Then it turned out to be decorative baskets. What a ditz.

• Like 1

Watched the second episode. I remember Shane from one of the XL seasons, but had never seen his original challenge. Jesus that guy is a handful. No wonder his parents kicked him out when he was 9 or whatever. Him him him...all about him. I would tap out if I was stuck with him.

He'll end up shooting up a mall or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven’t finished yet, but the 37-year old Canuck was pretty decent for about 3 minutes, then completely useless. 

Right after the American dude tapped because ‘there was no water nearby’, they literally showed water in the background as the other two prepared to leave again. Editing has been fucking slacking this season, a sniper was caught in a shot 2-3 weeks ago. 

• 5 months later...

We followed N&A since the start, and watched all these permutations. The early seasons sending folks into uninhabitable swamps and rainforests sucked. I am tired of the endless NA “stars” who just come back over and over and have an act we have to endure. The wife says she’s done with this season.

We prefer Alone big time over this show. It’s far more challenging.

I thoroughly enjoyed Julia ridiculing him for being a quitter when he only had five days left. His whining was so typical. I’ve accomplished so much lasting 9 days! Nope you’re a fucking quitter. He was truly the worst whiner and general grainy cat. Had it been a 21 day she would have killed him and eaten him just to shut him up.

On 3/20/2022 at 10:17 PM, RPM said:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... Hello Julia

How that kid wasn't walking around with a hard on all day is beyond me.

Second episode was boring.  The girl crying because she killed a scorpion is so fucking dumb.   The whole I can't kill anything attitude is really lame.

How that kid wasn't walking around with a hard on all day is beyond me.
Second episode was boring.  The girl crying because she killed a scorpion is so fucking dumb.   The whole I can't kill anything attitude is really lame.

I think there’s a reason he didn’t sport wood thru the show.

In her defense she actually killed it and brought it back. It’s the ones that refuse to kill to eat and lecture everyone while they starve that irritate me. Just fucking die.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Did Rylie get a cupgrade, or are we just not used to seeing her fully fed? 

She might have complained about the sick e of her blur. Lots of guys complain theirs are too small as well.

It did look like she got a bit bigger up top. She’s always been one of my favs. She might have gotten smart and packed on extra pounds before heading to a Africa.