We are PED State College GameDay

Nicole44

F Pedo State. I had the displeasure of spending my Saturday evening last weekend in Dallas with a guy in our group who was the biggest Penn State homer ever.

This dude has fully bought in to a goddamn conspiracy theory about Paterno being set up by the media (apparently he didn't know a thing). That was bad enough. And then he actually suggested that Sandusky may not have abused any boys  -- "not saying I believe one way or the other, but some people think it may not have happened at all." He said this with a straight face.

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me??!?

I made eye contact with another guy in our group (who knows this guy way better than I do) and it was obvious he thinks he's as batshit crazy as I do. On top of that the Penn State game was on and he was screaming at the TV at the top of his lungs like a goddamn lunatic. At a sports bar in Dallas. People were staring. We finally left because his wife (and the rest of us) were so embarrassed. Apparently he's been kicked out of bars for this more than once. We went back to their house (I had no choice) and he continued screaming at the TV so we left. What an idoit.

I realize not all Penn State fans are this way, but the fact that they actually exist makes me never ever want to pull for that football program again. Fuck 'em.

/csb

Edited by Art Vandelay

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

F Pedo State. I had the displeasure of spending my Saturday evening last weekend in Dallas with a guy in our group who was the biggest Penn State homer ever.

This dude has fully bought in to a goddamn conspiracy theory about Paterno being set up by the media (apparently he didn't know a thing). That was bad enough. And then he actually suggested that Sandusky may not have abused any boys  -- "not saying I believe one way or the other, but some people think it may not have happened at all." He said this with a straight face.

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me??!?

I made eye contact with another guy in our group (who knows this guy way better than I do) and it was obvious he thinks he's as batshit crazy as I do. On top of that the Penn State game was on and he was screaming at the TV at the top of his lungs like a goddamn lunatic. At a sports bar in Dallas. People were staring. We finally left because his wife (and the rest of us) were so embarrassed. Apparently he's been kicked out of bars for this more than once. We went back to their house (I had no choice) and he continued screaming at the TV so we left. What an idoit.

I realize not all Penn State fans are this way, but the fact that they actually exist makes me never ever want to pull for that football program again. Fuck 'em.

/csb

I see you met one of my former neighbors, who once told me, "Sandusky quit coaching to help kids".

I HATE THOSE FUCKERS WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY.

• Like 1