Texas Football Podcasts, Press Conferences & Interviews Thread

LTtxfan

26 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

Not to derail this thread, but I really enjoy what Bobby Burton is doing. Is inside Texas worth the yearly $50 subscription? Mostly for info and getting more of my Texas fix. Just curious how many Surlys check in there for news, rumors, recruiting and shit.

Lot's of folks seem to like it.  Send a DM to @OB3   he just posted team notes from IT

I never took the time to listen to any of this.  But after a couple years of forced immobility I discovered e-books, podcasts, and this type of thing.  Helped me get thru each day.  And now I see value in these daily discussions, along with coffee and the morning paper. 

• 2 weeks later...

Josh Pate's Texas Outlook In 2023 (Late Kick Cut)

6 hours ago   

Makes great point at how much more difficult Texas 2023 B12 schedule is than blOU's

blOU draws 6 of the bottom 7 (projected) B12 teams this year

Edited by LTtxfan

I really enjoy Bud Elliott's "Summer School: series where he goes around the 247 team site universe to discuss the ins and outs of each school with a knowledgeable 247 team site reporter and had been anticpating his Texas football discussion. But of course when he gets to Texas football he chooses the least knowledgeable Texas football reporter to provide the most surface level, high fructose analysis possible.  

48 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I really enjoy Bud Elliott's "Summer School: series where he goes around the 247 team site universe to discuss the ins and outs of each school with a knowledgeable 247 team site reporter and had been anticpating his Texas football discussion. But of course when he gets to Texas football he chooses the least knowledgeable Texas football reporter to provide the most surface level, high fructose analysis possible.  

FU_CHIP_BROWN.jpg

10 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

June 30th...  Scipio Tex

I just need someone else to weigh in…Scipio Tex could, um, benefit from a different cohost. The Boone guy clearly knows baseball since he played at such a high level. I try not to be overly critical about free content, but he’s just not great. 

11 hours ago, Llewelyn Moss said:

I just need someone else to weigh in…Scipio Tex could, um, benefit from a different cohost. The Boone guy clearly knows baseball since he played at such a high level. I try not to be overly critical about free content, but he’s just not great. 

giphy.gif

Texas discussed at 50:10 

[The Audible with Stew & Bruce:] Pat Fitzgerald facing suspension + why Texas can make the playoff] 

https://podcastaddict.com/the-audible-with-stew-bruce-a-show-about-college-football/episode/160468354

Bruce Feldman is solo hosting this week with Stew out on vacation...

Scott Dochterman joins the show to discuss the alleged reports of hazing at Northwestern that has landed Pat Fitzgerald a two-week suspension.

Ari Wasserman then joins Bruce to discuss the latest on the field in college football. Michigan is going for three straight Big Ten titles. Can Ryan Day and Ohio State get back to Indy in 2023? Plus, Ari explains why he thinks Texas is headed to the College Football Playoff this season.

• Like 1