Tottenham 2020-21: To Dare Is To Park

DeepEastTexas

40 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

In case you were distracted by the attempted coup, and were wondering about the slave sponsorship it was announce in the 8th

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.com/2021/1/8/22220627/tottenham-hotspur-news-sleeve-sponsor-kit-cinch-used-cars

I’m gonna guess you meant “sleeve” sponsorship. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:

They are, and that’s a problem. 
Rumors coming out that Eriksen might return. Definitely need more creativity out of our midfield. 

dont disagree on needing more creativity but ndombele is capable of providing this from a defensive position. the “problem” is further up the pitch, but i think tactics have as much to do with talent.

1 hour ago, midtown said:

What about the stadium?  I assume right now few companies have the big cash for a stadium sponsorship.   That or Levy is just being shrewd and holding out for a huge naming fee.

A little of both?

Levy has said he wants the largest naming fee in the world. Given the profile of the EPL + how often Spurs are on TV, it is a possibility.

As far as money, I think it's less companies having it (they do), but more of the disposable income in an uncertain economic outlook. Spending the money that Spurs are looking for, RIGHT NOW, is kind of hard to justify as opposed to when COVID clears up.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...