Tottenham 2020-21: To Dare Is To Park

DeepEastTexas

Mou has to go. He’s lost it. What worked in the first half was stopped for pure defending which failed the whole half cost them the lead and the game.

And not just today. This has been the whole season. That’s poor coaching and not sustainable. 

Edited by Captain Ron

2 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Well after watching the replay again, that looked bad on his right ankle. I would be surprised if he plays against Southampton.

I would also argue that this injury is due to Mou playing for the point. Giving up so much possession lead to the corner Kane was hurt on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, DeepEastTexas said:

So, with Jose’s job looking more precarious each week, rank your most desired managers to replace him. 

I’d say Nagelsmann, Rodgers, then NES. Among those being rumored so far. 

I think Nagelsmann is incredibly unlikely. I'm not sure Rodgers would see us an a more appealing job and he'd command a pretty high salary. NES doesn't do a lot for me. I don't think his preferred style suits our talent as well either.

I like Graham Potter as an under the radar guy.

5 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

I think Nagelsmann is incredibly unlikely. I'm not sure Rodgers would see us an a more appealing job and he'd command a pretty high salary. NES doesn't do a lot for me. I don't think his preferred style suits our talent as well either.

I like Graham Potter as an under the radar guy.

Ill take Harry Potter at this point.

Breaking news.   Nagelsmann to Bayern?

Edited by midtown

24 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:

most of those reports are just the sun, mirror and daily mail citing each other. not to say he isnt a possibility but those arent the best sources and there is nothing in their reporting that indicates anything beyond random speculation at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1