Baylor @ West Virginia

WBT

There was a 1 second* situation just before halftime.  Replay put a second back on the clock.  Baylor ensuing fg attempt was blocked but after a typical Big 12 ref committee meeting, they decided their was no penalty.  7-7 at half.

8 hours ago, LTbear said:

Defense has been better than expected. OL sucks shit through a straw. 

I think the WVU nose tackle is an alien. Definitely not human. Baylor looked like Fitlumps snatch today, were gifted 4 turnovers,  sporadic help from the refs and still couldn't make anything of it. Aranda needs to go. 

11 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I think the WVU nose tackle is an alien. Definitely not human. Baylor looked like Fitlumps snatch today, were gifted 4 turnovers,  sporadic help from the refs and still couldn't make anything of it. Aranda needs to go. 

3 missed FG’s and a clear touchdown at the goal line in regulation should have given Baylor the win.  

7 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

3 missed FG’s and a clear touchdown at the goal line in regulation should have given Baylor the win.  

Cowboys (OK State variety though Dallas may fit this too...) should be a good matchup. Bears and them have both been up and down and now have a common opponent in KU who they beat in similar fashion. 

Baylor's coaching staff is still a bit of a head scratcher to me. Aranda? Okay, guess he earned his shot and if you've listened to him much he checks all the boxes that Art didn't. But the rest of the guys seem like a list of coaches who all had their names thrown around at one time or another as the next up and comer but then never went much beyond that. Island of Misfit Corches. Hard to imagine Baylor hitting 3 home runs in 3 at bats.