Colorado St @ Boise St FS1 7:00

WBT

35-7 Boise

CSU muffs the kickoff after the Boise TD and almost gives the ball to Boise at their own 20, but they recovered the muff

CSU special teams at this point look almost as shitty as a charlie coached team

and Austin has not been a good college town in a long long time......WAY too expensive, and as dumb as this sounds way too much shit to do that makes getting a big group together for a college kid party hard to do.....add in the cost and people are having to work a lot of hours just to pay rent so that makes it hard to have a big college kid rager........too many fucking losers on 6th and all the other bar streets downtown and just too many loser fucking futon surfers in general driving up rents and driving down wages....mix in the traffic and all the other dumb shit and Austin is a horrible college experience now 

and fuck CSU just gave up another blocked punt for a TD they are officially shittier than charlie's special teams

Boise has had 4 offensive possessions and it is 42-7......shit...

and I know BYU is not popular around here, but I think there are a shit load of PAC 12 teams that are glad they are not getting their dicks knocked off by BYU this year because BYU man handled this Boise team and this Boise team is still clearly pretty damn good

the bad news for the PAC 12 is I bet a lot of those BYU players stay next year for that free year or eligibility and they will really be fucking up some PAC 12

here is the BYU schedule next year

they could win their division in the PAC 12 with that!

• Hook 'Em 1