Christmas Presents? Spa days in Austin?

BNB

I couldn't think of what to give my 100 year old grandma, 70 yr old mom, and 50 yr old sis.

Someone recommended Spa stuff.  

Can anyone recommend something else?

I sent emails to a couple of places:

Hi, I am trying to find gifts for the women in my life. I am not a rich man.  I only have $100 per Lady to spend this Holiday.
100 year old Grandmother, 70 year old mother, 50 year old sister.
Can you tell me what you would be able to offer the ladies if I gave you $300?

Thank you so much. 

There are too many spas, am I stupid for trying this?

Can anyone recommend one I should try?

38 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yes, hi.

My cousin use to be a Messuse in Austin (North Area, Rungfeld or Rumsberg or something). Anyways he says that is too much money for a just a Message and a Facial. This is evidence by the fact that  he is poor as shit. He says if So if you pay that much it all goes to the house instead decide on a Provider and ask them to come to you're home or motel and that will save you some money and get them paid more. He said it also depend's on who is getting blasted and who is doing the blasting but it sounds like these r all chicks so your probably chill good luck man

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

Yes, hi.

My cousin use to be a Messuse in Austin (North Area, Rungfeld or Rumsberg or something). Anyways he says that is too much money for a just a Message and a Facial. This is evidence by the fact that  he is poor as shit. He says if So if you pay that much it all goes to the house instead decide on a Provider and ask them to come to you're home or motel and that will save you some money and get them paid more. He said it also depend's on who is getting blasted and who is doing the blasting but it sounds like these r all chicks so your probably chill good luck man

Today my mom asked me if there was anything I wanted for Christmas. I think this post was it.

this thread is shit anyway, so I will use it to disparage my ex BIL...

My ex-brother in law Lucian Morehead doesn't pay for his sons 50k/yr college.  His ex wife is a teacher. He wants to take their 12 year old son from her. I would not do any business with Asterra Properties in Austin if you need commercial real estate.

Edited by BNB
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, BNB said:

this thread is shit anyway, so I will use it to disparage my ex BIL...

My ex-brother in law Lucian Morehead doesn't pay for his sons 50k/yr college.  His ex wife is a teacher. He wants to take their 12 year old son from her. I would not do any business with Asterra Properties in Austin if you need commercial real estate.

Sad New Year GIF