Employment Agreement

On 2/4/2021 at 8:01 PM, 40acredropout said:

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone good/reasonably priced to review an 8 page employment agreement.  Looking for a review on behalf of the employee (me) and in the PE/real estate industry.

i just needed this same service in hou, ill pm you who i used. flat fee 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

i just needed this same service in hou, ill pm you who i used. flat fee 

On 2/4/2021 at 8:01 PM, 40acredropout said:

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone good/reasonably priced to review an 8 page employment agreement.  Looking for a review on behalf of the employee (me) and in the PE/real estate industry.

I did CBAs early in my career, and can look it at pro bono, but I am not familiar with the PE/RE space. It’s better to get someone who knows that sector, as there might be some technical shit in there. I can give you some basic boiler plate recos.

• Hook 'Em 1

Happy to look. Just seeing this.  Non-compete/nonsolicitation are the provisions to focus on unless it’s exec level then termination, severance etc.  if equity is involved then vesting, termination rights, buy back, and tax matter too.  rest of it matters but there is only so much you can do with confidentiality etc.  most PE management teams are transactional meaning they’ll come after you if it makes sense, so assume they will enforce. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2021 at 8:10 PM, troph said:

Happy to look. Just seeing this.  Non-compete/nonsolicitation are the provisions to focus on unless it’s exec level then termination, severance etc.  if equity is involved then vesting, termination rights, buy back, and tax matter too.  rest of it matters but there is only so much you can do with confidentiality etc.  most PE management teams are transactional meaning they’ll come after you if it makes sense, so assume they will enforce. 

I'm super late to the game here but going to PM you. 

• Hook 'Em 1