Tottenham Hotspur 21-22: Ted Lasso Season 2

Captain Ron

6 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

From what I can tell via tickets, there aren’t many to be had right now. 

Yeah. I'm discovering this now.  I reached out the club to see if they have anything for international visitor/members.   They do show some premium level fine dining seats at 500 pounds.  Ill probably just get something in the south stand.  There is some availability on Stubhub international but I have no idea how legit they are and I dont want to find out Ive got a bad ticket an hour before kick and have to scramble.  

I could also buy something in the 21.00 range just to have a seat and then spend $150 on a stubhub

Edited by midtown

FYI in case anyone cares.  Talked to a ticket person at the club.  They did have some single tickets for the "broadcast booth" at 399.   I am getting some pictures emailed to me that I will post if anyone cares to see.  I'd be sharing the "booth" with some others which might be fun.  Also access to booze the whole time vs only intermission etc.   Not that I can't go 1.5 hours without a beer.   I guess I'd rather sit in the stands with the fans than a booth especially at that price.   I would have preferred something more center but will be unreal to be anywhere in the stadium.   He said there could be more resale tickets on the site as the match draws closer but I'd imagine the last match of the year is going to be completely sold out. 

On 3/23/2022 at 9:23 AM, midtown said:

FYI in case anyone cares.  Talked to a ticket person at the club.  They did have some single tickets for the "broadcast booth" at 399.   I am getting some pictures emailed to me that I will post if anyone cares to see.  I'd be sharing the "booth" with some others which might be fun.  Also access to booze the whole time vs only intermission etc.   Not that I can't go 1.5 hours without a beer.   I guess I'd rather sit in the stands with the fans than a booth especially at that price.   I would have preferred something more center but will be unreal to be anywhere in the stadium.   He said there could be more resale tickets on the site as the match draws closer but I'd imagine the last match of the year is going to be completely sold out. 

Post those pic's, I'd be interested in what they look like.

On 3/26/2022 at 10:42 AM, DeepEastTexas said:

Post those pic's, I'd be interested in what they look like.

Much to my disappointment they only sent one dinky picture and its not much different than the one on the website.   I finally got ahold of someone in executive sales and they found me a premium seat which is on the east side.   They screwed up the first invoice so I am waiting on the girl to get back into the office today.  I guess you get access to a bunch of free food and drink before, half and even can stick around after the match.  

• Hook 'Em 1

That's gonna be big with the Top 4 race on the line.

And let's not ignore:
A. Chelsea dropped some points bringing them a little closer to the cutoff line. There is some distance to make up, but you never know.

B. West Ham and ManU are just 3 points back as well. They could easily make up ground too.

This was a good find over in the EPL thread:

https://footylabs.com/premierleague-fantasy/schedule-difficulty.html

Turns out of everyone in the race for 4th, Spurs have the easiest schedule:

Spurs (7th easiest)
Arsenal (10)
Man U (13)
West Ham (16)
Wolves (20)

Spurs schedule ticks up in difficulty in the middle, so they need to take advantage of the next 4 where they have the easiest schedule (Villa, Brighton, Brentford, Leicester)

Week 36 sees them face Liverpool and Arsenal, making the schedule jump in difficulty.

They finish much easier with Burnley and then Norwich. 

• Hook 'Em 2