Redundant topics are dumb - just post gifs!!!

Cheeseweasel

17 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Still waiting for someone to give a plausible and concrete explanation, maybe with some basis in actual reality-based evidence, as to how this highly transmissible virus got from a cave in Yunnan where the relevant bat species interact to Wuhan without leaving any trace or trail along the way.  Just connect some dots with evidence. The alternative explanation is pretty straightforward since we know that the WIV researchers were collecting specimens from those very caves and transmitting them back to Wuhan. 

there isn't one but soon there will be a cave found with a "small" colony of bats very near Wuhan and presto! zoonotic transmission!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

...are you seriously alleging that Fauci was weaponizing viruses for China?

Nobody saying that.  I'm saying Faucci was intimately aware of the specifics of the GOF research being done in the labs.  Seems like a good place to start.  Nor do I think it's a weaponized anything.  We do GOF research here in the states.  Nor is all the GOF research the same in terms of steps taken.  With original samples it's easy enough to trace this back to it's origins.  Unfortunately ALL samples and ALL data were destroyed by the CCP.  So we need to know who knows what.  Faucci knew each scientist working in the lab.  

6 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Nobody saying that.  I'm saying Faucci was intimately aware of the specifics of the GOF research being done in the labs.  Seems like a good place to start.  Nor do I think it's a weaponized anything.  We do GOF research here in the states.  Nor is all the GOF research the same in terms of steps taken.  With original samples it's easy enough to trace this back to it's origins.  Unfortunately ALL samples and ALL data were destroyed by the CCP.  So we need to know who knows what.  Faucci knew each scientist working in the lab.  

Boy howdy just imagine if we formerly had embedded scientists in those labs but pulled them out right before COVID for political reasons. 

• Rage+1 3