Line graphs from different Excel workbooks

I hate Excel.  I have 2 separate workbooks listing measured data as a function of time for two different tests, say "temperature vs time".  The range of time for each workbook is approximately the same, but the actual points in time don't line up exactly between the two workbooks.  I want to plot both sets of data on a single graph.  So, I want to combine a graph of T1 versus t1 with a graph of T2 versus t2.

What's the easiest way to do this?

Note that the vast majority of examples on the interwebs are for simple problems like pie charts of annual sales of apples, pears, and condoms across 2 different years.  What I am looking at is more complicated, because my independent values are not constant across the 2 sets of data.  Their SPAN is very similar, but the numerical data points are slightly different.

30 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm about to manually cut and paste all the different series into one spreadsheet.  This is a one time deal for a client.

Good luck,  every time I’ve done something manual, a client will want a change that seems simple, except for the whole manual part.

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I hate Excel.  I have 2 separate workbooks listing measured data as a function of time for two different tests, say "temperature vs time".  The range of time for each workbook is approximately the same, but the actual points in time don't line up exactly between the two workbooks.  I want to plot both sets of data on a single graph.  So, I want to combine a graph of T1 versus t1 with a graph of T2 versus t2.

What's the easiest way to do this?

can you put up screenshots?