Fair Park- Parking / Transportation / Coupons / Other Shit

Wally Pryor

We can't make it this year, but if anyone is looking for a new place to hang (before, during, after game), please go see Ben and his kids at the Big Dawg stand in the back corner of the food court.  They've hooked us up for years, they are the nicest people, and the Kool-Aid pickles are weirdly awesome. 

Edited by Cap33
spelling

24 minutes ago, bluto said:

Any idea if screen shot of ticket will work with scanners? Or are these the fancy ‘live’ ones?

would love to know if the screen shot will at least work for getting into the fair.  my brother's flight doesn't get in until 8:00 tomorrow morning and he has the digital tickets (i have a screen shot of one of them).  i'd like to get to the fair around 8:00 and just meet up with him there.

4 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

would love to know if the screen shot will at least work for getting into the fair.  my brother's flight doesn't get in until 8:00 tomorrow morning and he has the digital tickets (i have a screen shot of one of them).  i'd like to get to the fair around 8:00 and just meet up with him there.

wouldn't be an issued with a 230 kick

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we have an incredibly large number of dipshit selfish assholes that actually SUPPORT these insane 11am kicks

34 minutes ago, bluto said:

Any idea if screen shot of ticket will work with scanners? Or are these the fancy ‘live’ ones?

Well, considering how actual tickets aren't even necessary half the time, I'm assuming screenshots are perfectly acceptable.

10 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

Have him transfer your ticket to your apple wallet to be safe.  No way I’d be relying on a screen pic.