Louisville at Duke - ESPN

GreenspointTexas

Shameless brag about my younger daughter currently at Duke. Best campus I’ve ever visited, but I’m biased. Stadium is really cool but Cameron Arena is on another level. It’s the largest high school gym in the nation, for sure, and every inch is hallowed ground. Oh, and her friends are awesome. No pics. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, TreatyOak said:

Shameless brag about my younger daughter currently at Duke. Best campus I’ve ever visited, but I’m biased. Stadium is really cool but Cameron Arena is on another level. It’s the largest high school gym in the nation, for sure, and every inch is hallowed ground. Oh, and her friends are awesome. No pics. 

It is really nice. There are some rough sections of Durham though. I do enjoy going there, and UNC, for games. The German cousin's son may go there as a soccer grad transfer and if he does I shall be there more often.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

It is really nice. There are some rough sections of Durham though. I do enjoy going there, and UNC, for games. The German cousin's son may go there as a soccer grad transfer and if he does I shall be there more often.

From restaurants, neighborhoods, greenery, Duke and scale, Durham is one of the best places to live in the US. Raleigh and Durham were voted #2 best places to live in US News and World Report for 2021-2022. Austin used to score quite high in that listing until we became an urban hellscape. 

4 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

From restaurants, neighborhoods, greenery, Duke and scale, Durham is one of the best places to live in the US. Raleigh and Durham were voted #2 best places to live in US News and World Report for 2021-2022. Austin used to score quite high in that listing until we became an urban hellscape. 

Still waiting for some of the highways to catch up to the influx of Yankees moving to North Carolina.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Still waiting for some of the highways to catch up to the influx of Yankees moving to North Carolina.

when i was doing my masters at Duke, that influx of Yankees was there because they were attending Duke and never left.  we used to call Duke the University of New Jersey at Durham.  RTP was in its infancy back then, and there were beaucoup good jobs for fresh grads, and they just stuck around.

was in Raleigh for a wedding a couple of months back, and repeatedly said to myself "you fucking dumbass, you should've NEVER left."

• Like 1