The Witcher 4

Michael Knight

I consider Witcher 3 to be the Magnum Opus of CDPR. It's probably my all time favorite gaming experience. It's so detailed they are still finding secrets 7 years later.

https://www.pcgamer.com/theres-a-witcher-3-easter-egg-that-takes-7-in-game-years-to-reveal/

I hope they can somehow capture the same with W4. I don't have much faith after Cyberpunk.

• Like 1

The entire franchise is fantastic.  But yeah 3 was my favorite game ever.  I don't think Cyberpunk, at least on PC, was as bad as people make it out to be.  It was just hyped up to a degree that only a perfect game would have lived up to.  I would buy a Witcher 4 sight unseen.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 8 months later...

Finally got Witcher 3 on the PS5 it is identical to Skyrim in that it doesnt auto pop the trophies but it will let you cross load your saves and you can replay moments. Probably going to speed run the game on Story mode and then load some PS4 saves and unlock the more annoying trophies like beating the game on death march

I never backed the difficulty off deathmarch in New Game Plus and basically have an invincible Geralt so that will make life much easier.

• Hook 'Em 1