Doctor hires hitman to kidnap and drug estranged wife until she agrees to return to their marriage, and that's just the beginning...

crash_davis

This is a crazy ass story. I think it's a work of fiction created by some suburban Arizona mom, maybe the same one who cursed the world with the "Twilight" series. But no, people really are fucking crazy.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-case-of-dr-ronald-ilg-features-hitmen-bondage-and-bunkers

TLDR (but you definitely want to read the article): 

- Doc's 2nd wife wants to leave him after he entered a secret BDSM relationship with another woman (Mistress), who would later claim he trapped her in an underground bunker and forced her to sign a sex slave contract in blood.

- He tried to hire a hitman who would kidnap his estranged wife and get her hooked on heroin and video tape it which would then be used as blackmail to get her to "return to her husband, drop all court proceedings against him, and be physically intimate with him at least three times in the weeks that followed. And she could never tell anyone about what happened."

- BDSM Mistress finds out about the plot and tells the FBI

- Dude goes to prison

But wait there's more!!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hitman-hiring-baby-doctor-gets-084849912.html

TLDR (but you definitely want to read the article):

- While in prison, doc's inmate buddy tells his ex-wife (the inmate's) that the doc is a good guy and got a raw deal. Sparks the ex-wife's interest in the doc.

- She immediately recognized him as the man who’d worked out next to her years ago at the local YMCA and was so moved by the coincidence she decided to write him a letter.

- Kinky doc and inmate's ex-wife fall in love. New woman adores the effort he went through to win back his estranged wife.

“I think he’s one of the best people I’ve ever met,” the woman, Isabella Bower, told The Daily Beast. “He was an amazing, amazing man... and pretty much lost it all over one mistake.”

"...she says, she would have been “flattered” if someone went to those lengths to earn back her love. Plus, she says, no one actually got hurt in the process. “He spent his life saving people—babies, at that,” she said. “You don't just get into that profession because you don't care.”"

- They plan to wed but she's leery that he still loves his Mistress. 

“It gives me a little bit of pause,” she added. “If he does love her and they do love each other, I don’t want to be the person to interfere with that. But I’m not going to be the third person in that either.”

Doc and his new found love.

1b24146e28c0e0addcbdb6ae191042f5

Edited by crash_davis
  • Like 1