Texas Recruiting Notes 2027: I remember watching his dad play

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Imo it’s dumb to offer any freshman that isn’t of a freakish size, a track star, or has already made an impact at the varsity level. 

He runs a 10.8 100 meter dash. He had 7 TDs in 6A as a freshman. He's been offered by a ton of schools. 

• Like 1

Just now, fellside said:

He runs a 10.8 100 meter dash. He had 7 TDs in 6A as a freshman. He's been offered by a ton of schools. 

Yeah so he meets my criteria then. I was just saying in general those are the rules I’d follow

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2024 at 3:07 PM, fellside said:

I was 5’2 maybe 3, 120 pounds if that after I finished my freshman year and ran a 5.6 40 yard dash..   My senior year I was 6’2, 195 and ran a 4.6 something.  It’s crazy how these kids are progressing earlier now.  Granted I was definitely a very late bloomer, sophomore to junior year growth spurt was no joke.. So recruiting that young seems crazy to me. Many freshman studs were not starters by senior year because others had passed them and they stopped progressing but then again they didn’t run a 10.8’s as a freshman…