Spurs 2023-24: Let's Put Another Shrimp on the Barbie!

Schulz2.0

So I wanted to come back to the game to discuss and reflect a little more.

22 hours ago, midtown said:

Ill take a draw away NLD

I certainly will THIS year. Though, I don't think Spurs were all that much outclassed in the game. I really felt that the game was pretty even. Given how the feeling was going into the season, I think I was worried that games of this caliber were going to be bad losses. I think that this team can hang in these matches though.

22 hours ago, DeepEastTexas said:

I'll happily take that. 

Like the way Spurs responded to both Arsenal goals. On to Liverpool.

The flow of the game was good. I think Arsenal started out on the front foot, got their goal. They got a little more intense for about 5-10 minutes before letting off the gas a little and Spurs turning it up. That probably lasted until the end of the first half. Clearly the 2nd half was even until that penalty, but yeah you can't question that answer. The game ended with both teams

23 hours ago, midtown said:

That should be red

I went back and watched a replay last night - https://dubz.co/c/25dae5 . I realized I fell victim to much of what others note: no bad injury - no red. And that's just wrong. It's a bad tackle. Studs up, goes through a planted leg AND horribly late. That's a red, no question.

• Hook 'Em 1