Anyone but Trump but then anyone but Biden

48 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

I want dems to be excited about their candidate because being excited means more likely to vote. I don't think fearful voters have to get excited.  (That's what 2020 was about.)   A few things can happen before the election.  Trump could die, or simply not get the nomination. 

The whole basis for my post is that assuming Biden is going to be running against Trump is a big assumption.   It's a good assumption but it's not a sure thing. 

I think as of now I have to admit the incumbency status seems to be a pretty stout basis to stay the course.  But that is if they are both the nominees.

Eh, if it's not Trump it will be Desantis who isn't nearly as effective as Trump with public speaking. Ron sounds like Gilbert Gottfried with the mannerism of Howdy Doody. The dude is not made for TV or radio or being seen in public.

10 hours ago, Helobious said:

I don’t follow politics much. I know I’d never vote for trump. He’s a shitbag and just about as old & senile as Biden. But it’s pretty easy to see that trump will wipe the floor with Biden in the 2024 election, and will probably win the popular vote outright even. People say Biden has been very effectual… what exactly has he done? The only thing most people know him for is massively failing with the student debt relief he promised.

I guess you haven't paid attention to what's going on in Ukraine?  

I guess you aren't aware of the CHIPS Act?

Have you heard about the IRA?

Edited by Bullneck

20 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

lol wut?  I'm guessing that's a newsmax or oan talking point.  

It is their talking point, but it's also a little true.  At the White House Pride event, a trans woman with breast implants took off her top/bra and was dancing topless.  She was arrested, removed and banned.  Before this incident occurred she took a photo with Biden.