Texas One Fund

Skipper

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I was at the game with my wife. Immediately after the clock stopped, I told her “we took away Nick Saban’s competitive advantage. I’ve hated what they were doing for years. we literally changed the landscape of college football, spawned from decades of personal Internet angst. “ I damn near cried. 

Now is the time to step on the CFB world’s throat, guys. If Texas is showing these fuckers what a payroll to meet looks like, we will be at the final table when the cards are dealt every season. 

emporer-palpatine-fully-armed-and-operational.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I was at the game with my wife. Immediately after the clock stopped, I told her “we took away Nick Saban’s competitive advantage. I’ve hated what they were doing for years. we literally changed the landscape of college football, spawned from decades of personal Internet angst. “ I damn near cried. 

Now is the time to step on the CFB world’s throat, guys. If Texas is showing these fuckers what a payroll to meet looks like, we will be at the final table when the cards are dealt every season. 

I better hear we did big fucking numbers tonight, and this week, or our fan base doesn't deserve nights like this.   Cue Montell Jordan.  This is how we fucking do it!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Beer Drinker said:

Cancel one OnlyFans sub and put it to TOF.  We will be unstoppable.  

How the fuck do you expect me to pay for Texas one if I shut down my of account?!?

Just kidding, thanks everyone who worked tirelessly to even the playing field.  Already contribute but I bet we see a lot more people throw in some bucks.

• 2 months later...