Texas Men's Tennis 2024

perfectchaos007

Hi UT Tennis Fan,

Now that the dust has settled from our team season, I thought I would circle back to thank you for your interest and support this season. Although we came up a few points short of another NCAA team title, it was certainly a season to remember. Highlights include: Big 12 Championships; record breaking home crowds; an NCAA tournament run to the final that included wins over UCLA, Texas A&M, Tennessee, and Wake Forest; two different players ranked #1 in the country; and a very special group of young men who had the time of their lives representing the Burnt Orange. We are still alive with Eliot Spizzirri and Cleeve Harper in the semifinals today of the NCAA doubles draw, and you can count on those guys fighting all the way through. I will be in touch again in the coming weeks, but for now, thank you so much for your support, and Hook'em! 

Sincerely,

Bruce Berque

• Hook 'Em 1

I had noticed Sebastian had started following Texas Men's Tennis and Texas Beach Volleyball in his Instagram. Texas would've been my guess. Glad he's coming home! Great get!

Hi UT Tennis Fan,

I realize that we have barely closed the books on the 2024 season, but I wanted to give you a little update on our roster for next year. We recently signed two great players for the coming season, both named Sebastian. Sebastian Eriksson (from Sweden) has been one of the top junior players in the world, and Sebastian Gorzny will come to Texas as a transfer from TCU. That's right.....that Sebastian Gorzny! After clinching the national championship against us a few weeks ago, he will now be on our side! By the way, as I write this e-mail, he just wont the doubles title at the San Diego pro $15,000 futures event. Click on both players' highlighted names above to learn more about each.

I will be in touch with you this summer as news breaks, but obviously less frequently than during the season. I hope you are having a great start to your summer!

Sincerely,

Bruce Berque