Paul Workman

LCHorn

For those of ya'll that live in his district, what do you like about him, what do you dislike? 

I know Ghost of LL thinks it'll flip (we'll see).  What seems to be the most important issues in the district?  (his last opponent seems to have run on a campaign against gerrymandering, which I think doesn't excite anyone but the policy wonks, of which there are few). 

For one thing, he joined in the anti-tree crusade that Abbott was rolling with.  A lot of those folks in City of Austin and City of West Lake Hills, who should be Workman's base, were pretty damned offended by that.  And in these super-local races, esoteric local issues like that can play a major role.

14 minutes ago, LCHorn said:

For those of ya'll that live in his district, what do you like about him, what do you dislike? 

I know Ghost of LL thinks it'll flip (we'll see).  What seems to be the most important issues in the district?  (his last opponent seems to have run on a campaign against gerrymandering, which I think doesn't excite anyone but the policy wonks, of which there are few). 

I'd like to see him get flipped because he's leading Greg Abbot's attack on municipal home rule. But I'm not in his district. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova