Austin shop for cheap basic car body work?

I have an old Hyundai Sonata that we're fixing up and donating to one of the refugee kids we work with.  Mechanically, all is good now (it was my daily driver for a good long while, I did all the maintenance, and got a replacement engine that only has 30k miles on it -- free from Hyundai under warranty).  But the front bumper and grill are f'd up and need to be replaced.  I can order cheap replacement parts online, I just need someone to 1) remove the old parts, 2) paint the new ones to match, and 3) install them.  It's a cheap car.  It doesn't have to be perfect, we're not worried about resale value (seriously, market value on the car is probably under $4k).  So, does anyone know a nice "my uncle does this at his place, they also sell great tacos" kinda place where we can get this job done on the cheap and quick?

Many gracias for any names.

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Just guessing here … far east austin and no hables english would be a good start 

That's pretty much what I'm looking for.  I mean, I can take a mellow drive down far N. Lamar past Rundberg this weekend and probably find what I need (and get some great tacos while I wait), but if I can get some names....even better.