Snowfall

NWBuck

8 hours ago, F250 said:

That was a nice touch.

"Y'all ain't gonna win no Oscar!"

I thought Leon was going to be a producer of that shoot that was going on. Maybe he was...?

Great series, sad to see it end, but happy with 4 seasons and not dragging it out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I wasn't a fan of the ending, because IMO it wasn't believable that that was how Franklin ended up. Was a little of the GOT, build Dany up and then have a final episode meltdown at the beginning, but with how driven Franklin was, him just giving up didn't mesh. He didn't have 70 mil but he still had properties to sell and could have gotten together a decent chunk to either rebuild the empire or spend it looking for his son. 

Just feels like with how resourceful Franklin was, he would have been enough of an asset to someone to keep himself above water. 

Still finominle series, and one of the better shows of the last 10 years. Oso, Teddy, Leon, and Cisse endings were all pretty perfect. Sucks for Jerome and Franklin. 

On 4/21/2023 at 11:57 AM, Juicy said:

I wasn't a fan of the ending, because IMO it wasn't believable that that was how Franklin ended up. Was a little of the GOT, build Dany up and then have a final episode meltdown at the beginning, but with how driven Franklin was, him just giving up didn't mesh. He didn't have 70 mil but he still had properties to sell and could have gotten together a decent chunk to either rebuild the empire or spend it looking for his son. 

Just feels like with how resourceful Franklin was, he would have been enough of an asset to someone to keep himself above water. 

I think it set the stage for Franklin to finally give up pretty well, especially with the time jumps. His PI was done with him because Franklin couldn't pay him to keep chasing ghosts, and Franklin's "last resort hail mary" to get his final bankroll off of Peaches netted only ~$12k (at cost of multiple lives). 

He was all out of options and he knew it - which is why he finally took a drink, and which predictably led him down Alton's path of addiction, poverty, failure, mental illness, etc.