Remember the good ol' days when WVU's worst problems were meth and moonshine?

DalTxHornFan

Took my kids to Legoland in San Diego a few years back. My wife inexplicably decided to give in to their requests and had us stay at the Legoland Hotel for 2 of the days we were in the city. There are piles of legos everywhere. It’s a germ nightmare. Sure enough, each of the kids get it. Well, somehow, in caring for them, I contracted it after coming back to Houston.

For adults who contract it, it is a grim, grim experience. Worse than anything I’ve ever had, including the flu. I ran 104/105 for a few days that I don’t remember. The mouth part for adults is inside your throat. It’s as if you swallowed boiling hot water. Your throat is wrecked for days. I was terrified of having to swallow. I ended climbing aboard a plane with a fever for meetings in London the following days, with sores all over my hands and feet that I was trying to cover up. I was worried about being accused of being the Typhoid Mary of Hand Foot and Mouth. Got to my hotel and passed out. My fever broke and I woke up like I had just climbed out of a swimming pool. I didn’t eat for 6 straight days and never felt hungry, so there was that.

Nope, nope, nope. I wouldn’t wish that illness on Baker Mayfield or Art Briles. 

55 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Took my kids to Legoland in San Diego a few years back. My wife inexplicably decided to give in to their requests and had us stay at the Legoland Hotel for 2 of the days we were in the city. There are piles of legos everywhere. It’s a germ nightmare. Sure enough, each of the kids get it. Well, somehow, in caring for them, I contracted it after coming back to Houston.

For adults who contract it, it is a grim, grim experience. Worse than anything I’ve ever had, including the flu. I ran 104/105 for a few days that I don’t remember. The mouth part for adults is inside your throat. It’s as if you swallowed boiling hot water. Your throat is wrecked for days. I was terrified of having to swallow. I ended climbing aboard a plane with a fever for meetings in London the following days, with sores all over my hands and feet that I was trying to cover up. I was worried about being accused of being the Typhoid Mary of Hand Foot and Mouth. Got to my hotel and passed out. My fever broke and I woke up like I had just climbed out of a swimming pool. I didn’t eat for 6 straight days and never felt hungry, so there was that.

So how was the meeting?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

tl/dr  Has terrible contagious disease, hops on long international flight to foreign country....   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Damn, I am glad you got better bro..! God bless..!