To Bloviate

Doc Holliday

If you didn't already know the definition of this word...what would you think it to be based on what you have presented? 

To blowviate:

Big whale splewing shit out, water, snot, whatever else is in their blowhole is truly bloviating?

When you jizz in a mouth and they start to gag and it comes out their nose? Is that when they bloviate? 

For the giver to change hands or direction of twist while giving a BJ and it makes the dude blow(viate)?

I picture my younger son using words he's not quite sure the definition of in a desperate, futile attempt to get out of a lie or in an equally desperate attempt to twist my words around to suit whatever his argument was.  Little fucker will be a damn good lawyer, mark my words.

On 9/7/2018 at 6:53 PM, Doc Holliday said:

If you didn't already know the definition of this word...what would you think it to be based on what you have presented? 

To blowviate:

Big whale splewing shit out, water, snot, whatever else is in their blowhole is truly bloviating?

When you jizz in a mouth and they start to gag and it comes out their nose? Is that when they bloviate? 

For the giver to change hands or direction of twist while giving a BJ and it makes the dude blow(viate)?

What disturbs me the most is the gender neutral tone of your post. NTTAWWT