Alec Baldwin got in trouble.

Parliament

The guys a great friggin actor, but seems like one of THE biggest douches of all time.  You'd definitelty like to sit down and have a beer with him as long as you don't steal his Parking place or vote for a republican, or be his kid and diss him, or take the last peanut form the bowl, or say the wrong thing.......

4 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

what do you think of the interviews he's had with Howard Stern through the years Jimmy?  I think they're some of the best.  I'm not anywhere near his thinking, but I still enjoy his insight.  Some of his stories about starting out in the industry and dudes trying to blow him/get him to blow them are hilarious.

He's a great guest and agree some of the best interviews with Howard he comes off as a guy that would be cool to hang out with, have dinner with, and be a friend that would have your back. One that would bust your balls, can take a joke and just be a guy that you could see being in your good circle of friends. BUT...................................

He also has the edge to him where you could see you wouldn't want him as your enemy or someone that didn't like you because he will do everything in his power to make your life a living hell. Not so dissimilar to Harvey by the way, (aside from the obvious rape and sexual assault stuff) I have no doubt however that he throws his Hollywood weight around when he doesn't get what he wants. There are just far too many signs that he would be an asshole to anyone to get what he wants. 

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The guys a great friggin actor, but seems like one of THE biggest douches of all time.  You'd definitelty like to sit down and have a beer with him as long as you don't steal his Parking place or vote for a republican, or be his kid and diss him, or take the last peanut form the bowl, or say the wrong thing.......

I agree with this, it's for sure his way or the highway. If you have his back he would do anything for you. But if you turn on him watch the fuck out.  

Edited by JimmyHoffa