Alec Baldwin got in trouble.

Parliament

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/entertainment/alec-baldwin-arrested/index.html

Actor Alec Baldwin was arrested and charged for assault and harassment Friday following a dispute over a parking spot, according to New York police.

NYPD Lieutenant John Grimpel told CNN the incident occurred on 10th Street in Manhattan.
A 49-year-old man sustained an injury to the left jaw after being punched and was taken to a local area hospital to be treated, according to police. He's in stable condition, police added.
Baldwin was charged with assault and harassment and given a desk appearance ticket, the NYPD said.

Baldwin will be celebrated in the media.  They will say the 49-year old man "had it coming to him for not giving up his parking spot for Alec in the first place, and that Alec is an "important person" who needed the parking spot more than the other guy".  

Please, please Alec...just go away.....

1 minute ago, Stella Link said:

Baldwin will be celebrated in the media.  They will say the 49-year old man "had it coming to him for not giving up his parking spot for Alec in the first place, and that Alec is an "important person" who needed the parking spot more than the other guy".  

Um, what "media" do you watch that you think will be doing this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

who had "the alec baldwin show" in their 'first tv show to get cancelled this fall' pool?

I don't know much about regular tv because I haven't had it in like 5 years, but I do know his Boss Baby vehicle on Netflix (Boss Baby sitcom, back in action or something) is my favorite thing on TV right now. It's so fun and it's a hoot for anyone who has been around consultants, business analysts, or MBA-ers. I can sit and watch all the episodes, multiple times with the kids.

So, I hear that people don't like him and thinks he sucks because of his personal opinions, but the Boss Baby stuff brings me great joy so he's okay in my book.

9 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I don't know much about regular tv because I haven't had it in like 5 years, but I do know his Boss Baby vehicle on Netflix (Boss Baby sitcom, back in action or something) is my favorite thing on TV right now. It's so fun and it's a hoot for anyone who has been around consultants, business analysts, or MBA-ers. I can sit and watch all the episodes, multiple times with the kids.

So, I hear that people don't like him and thinks he sucks because of his personal opinions, but the Boss Baby stuff brings me great joy so he's okay in my book.

also, fwiw, i don't think he's involved in the sitcom version of "boss baby".

16 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

also, fwiw, i don't think he's involved in the sitcom version of "boss baby".

Still awesome tho. Netflix originals Boss baby and Trolls sitcoms are better than any other Netflix originals (stranger things, Santa Clara diet, any Adam Sandler movies though I did enjoy Sandy Wexler)

On 11/2/2018 at 9:08 PM, Stella Link said:

and...you're fucking dumb. not just a little dumb, but like RETARDED dumb. congrats! the link (the only source of info so far but more so bc i don't give a fuck enough to search and i'm guessing you don't either besides a "gotcha" moment) says a 49 yr old got punched and baldwin got charged. was it self defense? was there a reason they fought? could it make baldwin look worse? sure! could it exonerate baldwin? maybe! point being, two random doofuses got into a mixup over a parking spot but bc one is correct in calling out a coward piece of shit "president" then it gets news? fuck that. baldwin could have been the aggressor and in the wrong for the parking spot and 100% right in calling out the cunt made trump, why not both tacos? 

your post is just vapid, stupid, and a disgrace to americans. go find a hole and never crawl out of it.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

A 49-year-old man sustained an injury to the left jaw after being punched and was taken to a local area hospital to be treated, according to police. He's in stable condition, police added.

I like how the guy who got punched is labeled as being in "stable" condition.  T&P

• Haha 1

Witnesses report he yelled, "There's really no beating my Schwetty balls, but I'll beat your ass!"  

This shit is comical.  Listening to him talk politics is like listening to a 14-year old discuss politics.  But I find him hilarious and witty.  

But yeah, he'll keep getting jobs even though he seriously injured a man whom he attacked without provocation. And Garrison Keillor's whole life was taken away from him for touching a woman on the back.  

On 11/2/2018 at 9:41 PM, TexArcher said:

Well, yeah.  He's talented.  And this isn't exactly Kevin Spacey shit.

He's an asshole with a temper. He has always been an asshole with a temper. Water is wet. The world is full of assholes that get a pass time and time again because they are talented. That's just how the world works in ANY profession. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 6:45 PM, achooloco said:

and...you're fucking dumb. not just a little dumb, but like RETARDED dumb. congrats! the link (the only source of info so far but more so bc i don't give a fuck enough to search and i'm guessing you don't either besides a "gotcha" moment) says a 49 yr old got punched and baldwin got charged. was it self defense? was there a reason they fought? could it make baldwin look worse? sure! could it exonerate baldwin? maybe! point being, two random doofuses got into a mixup over a parking spot but bc one is correct in calling out a coward piece of shit "president" then it gets news? fuck that. baldwin could have been the aggressor and in the wrong for the parking spot and 100% right in calling out the cunt made trump, why not both tacos? 

your post is just vapid, stupid, and a disgrace to americans. go find a hole and never crawl out of it.

You seem really stable.

13 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

He's an asshole with a temper. He has always been an asshole with a temper. Water is wet. The world is full of assholes that get a pass time and time again because they are talented. That's just how the world works in ANY profession. 

Yep. And he's an asshole that happens to be REALLY good at what he does for a living.  There's maybe a handful of guys that can act as well as he does...maybe a handful.  Not 10...maybe 4 or 5. He's that good.

He's got mad talent and skills.  But he's undeniably an asshole. 

Yep. And he's an asshole that happens to be REALLY good at what he does for a living.  There's maybe a handful of guys that can act as well as he does...maybe a handful.  Not 10...maybe 4 or 5. He's that good.
He's got mad talent and skills.  But he's undeniably an asshole. 

Lulz. Not many, maybe 4 or 5, could pull off hosting the Match Game. He’s that good.
  • Like 1

Well whatever he is paying his publicist they are earning their money. Nice puff piece here-

“He’s not some rage monster who is just going around indiscriminately beating people up,” the source says. “He’s pretty much a one-type offender, and it’s the paps who come after him and his family. Everyone close to him, of course, wishes he could just fully tune them out and ignore them, but honestly, there’s also a ton of empathy for why he can’t,” the source adds.

https://people.com/tv/alec-baldwin-acts-out-when-provoked/

LOL

3 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

he's so good that Shark Tank reruns are taking his time slot now. Only 4 or 5 guys can do that. That never happened to DDL or Tom Hardy did it? 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/alec-baldwin-show-bumped-saturdays-december-abc-1158835

You are confusing actor with host. The argument wasn't that he was "one of the best HOSTS" it was he was one of the best ACTORS

Look I don't like the guy, he comes off as a know it all, I'm smarter than you, better than you, entitled asshole with sever anger issues, who just so happens to be a really good actor. 

what do you think of the interviews he's had with Howard Stern through the years Jimmy?  I think they're some of the best.  I'm not anywhere near his thinking, but I still enjoy his insight.  Some of his stories about starting out in the industry and dudes trying to blow him/get him to blow them are hilarious.