Post game presser

Rockethorn1978

Tom Herman can’t ever take responsibility and say we played bad it’s “we played our butts off and it’s not because of effort”.

After every loss it’s the same spin and bullshit and he sounds more and more like Mack the later years. 

When we lose he rambles and talks around every tough question. 

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Tom Herman can’t ever take responsibility and say we played bad it’s “we played our butts off and it’s not because of effort”.

After every loss it’s the same spin and bullshit and he sounds more and more like Mack the later years. 

When we lose he rambles and talks around every tough question. 

Every coach ever took responsibility for every loss and always put his own team down for being shit.

4 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Every coach ever took responsibility for every loss and always put his own team down for being shit.

Saying last week “I know one thing that’s a really good team we just played” totally dodging the question about losing to a bad okie lite team. 

You over exaggerate by saying I am saying he should say his coaches blow when he doesn’t even say “you know what we didn’t do our jobs today as coaches and the defense clearly didn’t play well or tackle well”.

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Saying last week “I know one thing that’s a really good team we just played” totally dodging the question about losing to a bad okie lite team. 

You over exaggerate by saying I am saying he should say his coaches blow when he doesn’t even say “you know what we didn’t do our jobs today as coaches and the defense clearly didn’t play well or tackle well”.

Why the fuck would he say that to the press, why tear your coaches down in public? If you think this is what hes saying to the team behind closed doors then why even watch the press conference

Just now, Michael Knight said:

Why the fuck would he say that to the press, why tear your coaches down in public? If you think this is what hes saying to the team behind closed doors then why even watch the press conference

I’m saying he’s not saying that. This defense comes out week after week looking unprepared and like dog shit yet we keep deferring the coin toss then watching the other team score on every first drive. Clearly he isn’t saying shit behind closed doors or why keep deferring. He’s a cocky mother fucker that can’t take responsibility for jack shit. The only win we have this year that’s starting to be a head scratcher on how we pulled it off is ou. The usc and tcu losses aren’t impressive anymore. 

we take this press conferences too seriously.  i'm positive he's going to rip the coaches behind closed doors.  I'm fucking pissed man.  But I also understand that we played without 4 starters on defense against arguably the best big 12 team with 1st round QB and WR.  We lost on a 2 point conversion to end the game.  I'm way more pissed about the losing to osu.  That team sucked shit through a straw.  This loss stings because of the way we lost but it came down to who had the ball last.  They need to play that last TD play on replay on every locker room screen.  Just to remind these stupid coaches and players that you don't let a WR get behind you with 20 seconds left in a game.  Just fucking idiots.

• Like 2

Just now, victory88 said:

we take this press conferences too seriously.  i'm positive he's going to rip the coaches behind closed doors.  I'm fucking pissed man.  But I also understand that we played without 4 starters on defense against arguably the best big 12 team with 1st round QB and WR.  We lost on a 2 point conversion to end the game.  I'm way more pissed about the losing to osu.  That team sucked shit through a straw.  This loss stings because of the way we lost but it came down to who had the ball last.  They need to play that last TD play on replay on every locker room screen.  Just to remind these stupid coaches and players that you don't let a WR get behind you with 20 seconds left in a game.  Just fucking idiots.

You’re so positive he’s gonna rip them he keeps trotting the defense out to start every game when he could let the offense set the tone? 

Not buying it, Herman is cocky and arrogant and thinks no one knows like he does.