Egg Bowl thread of f*ck this shit.

Homesickhorn

Ole Piss? That’s clever as shit. I like most of y’all, but that shit’s fucking elementary (kind of like our team), but y’all are better than that.
The racist thing is kinda tired too.
Now, do we suck? Yep. Did we cheat? Yep. Does everyone cheat? Yep. Did we suck at cheating? Very much so.

Ole Piss? That’s clever as shit. I like most of y’all, but that shit’s fucking elementary (kind of like our team), but y’all are better than that.
Now, do we suck? Yep. Did we cheat? Yep. Does everyone cheat? Yep. Did we suck at cheating? Very much so.

but y’all drummed the fuck outta Texas Tech. so you got that.

whoever said worse than Kansas...lol no.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Do you prefer Old Mrs.?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Mississippi State is decent 

Decent?  Shit aggy boards claim the entire front 7 is first round. Along with a receiver or two. Fitz might even move up out the early second and get in on some of it.   

They claimed the same the next week against Barn too tho, so maybe there’s a pattern there.  Or they think the first round is made up of 140 picks. 

Decent?  Shit aggy boards claim the entire front 7 is first round. Along with a receiver or two. Fitz might even move up out the early second and get in on some of it.   
They claimed the same the next week against Barn too tho, so maybe there’s a pattern there.  Or they think the first round is made up of 140 picks. 

We made them look like a passing team tonight after they got tired of running on us. I really like Matt Luke as a person (I was a freshman when he was playing his fifth year). But my jury has always been out on him as a head coach. It really doesn’t matter what happens. Look at coaches we fire, like Cutcliff for example. We’re snakebit. Always have been, always will be.
I’ve been watching the game with my BIL and sister at there place in Boerne. Now that the kids are asleep, I’m getting shitfaced.

9 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Let this slide once, but not twice.  Equating ole miss' RAMPANT fucking cheating to everyone is straight up bullshit.  Ole Miss is a historical doormat, they knew it and hired the sleazist of sleaze bags to come in change it.  Watching that blatant bullshit was incredible...  kids committed for a year to another school get a last minute trip to Ole Miss, parents get a new car, kid is flashing cash all over, long lost uncles show up in Ole miss gear and bang oh surprise last minute flip!!   No one was having that type of success, no fucking one.

The really ridiculous part is that you would have gotten away with it if your dumbass coach/admin had just winked and nodded at all accusations and offered bland denials and toned it down.  

Let this slide once, but not twice.  Equating ole miss' RAMPANT fucking cheating to everyone is straight up bullshit.  Ole Miss is a historical doormat, they knew it and hired the sleazist of sleaze bags to come in change it.  Watching that blatant bullshit was incredible...  kids committed for a year to another school get a last minute trip to Ole Miss, parents get a new car, kid is flashing cash all over, long lost uncles show up in Ole miss gear and bang oh surprise last minute flip!!   No one was having that type of success, no fucking one.
The really ridiculous part is that you would have gotten away with it if your dumbass coach/admin had just winked and nodded at all accusations and offered bland denials and toned it down.  

....well that and he bought hookers on the company dime.
  • Like 1