2019 UFC/MMA thread

spystud13

1 minute ago, JohnnyRage said:

I’m not going to give my cellphone aidz for Greg Hardy hulk smash.

Yeah that link I gave is just all the available streams. I'll post a webm of all the finishes of tonight. So far there's zero (0). Garbage Disney fights.

Just now, Southernthunder said:

Wow. They just gave the home town kid a win. Wtf? Maybe I’m wrong 

I thought it was fine.  Other guy was advancing, but he wasn't throwing anything.  Hernandez was a little more active.  You could score it either way.  Honestly, I wish they'd give both guys an NC for a fight that terrible.

Just now, Southernthunder said:

Wow. They just gave the home town kid a win. Wtf? Maybe I’m wrong 

One fighter is 10-2 and the other guy is 40. They both didn't engage or throw really anything so they just give it to the guy with a future.

This card sucks ass every fight has been a point sparring match except Ben/Andre.

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Man, he's trying to hype San Antonio after barely out-pointing a 40-year-old.  Cowboy will probably sell you back your soul if you ask him nicely.

"It's just another day, he's got a pop gun and a feather in his hat."

Edited by Zavala
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

What about Derick Lewis?

This should be the next matchup. Feed him to the black beast. 

After that no name white dude was wrecking his shit last time and he intentionally got himself disqualified to get out of it I doubt White will give him to anyone with any name for a while. 

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I hope they feed Hardy to Nagannou or Stipe soon.  

He's only fought cans so far. I think because he's got very little professional experience fighting they don't want to rush him too fast to the top.

I think Stipe, DC, Blaydes, Reem, Volkov or Oleinik beat em. But everyone else is in danger because their style of fighting doesn't work well with Hardy.

Dudes that want to stand and bang aren't going to last against Hardy. He's got advanced CTE from football and he's immune to KOs now. Also, dudes got good cardio and he's an excellent athlete.

8 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

What about Derick Lewis?

I love the black beast more than anyone. But Hardy would make him boo boo. Hardy is very fast and aggressive. Derick fights slow and lazy and waits for opponents to tire out then he explodes with a few big hammers or some GnP. I don't think Hardy is going to tire out.

4 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

You talking about when Hardy kneed the dude in the head with his hand down? You are fucking idiotic if you don’t think Hardy would have destroyed him either way. 

You're crazy. Hardy was already completely gassed and had nothing left in the tank and the dude was working him over. Hardy might not have even had enough gas to finish the fight and get a decision loss because he was definitely losing every round