History Channel's Project Bluebook

NeverMarryAStripper

Just finished watching the first episode of the History Channel's new series Project Bluebook.  It stars GOT's Petyr Baelish as Dr J. Allen Hynek working on Project Bluebook investigating UFO incidents with the Air Force in the 1950's.  It seemed pretty interesting to me, kind of a blend of the X Files and historical events.  I thought it was well done and it made me want to come back for more episodes.  We'll see if it holds up.

Jack Webb did a series on NBC back in the late 70's called Project U.F.O. based on the AF research. It was pretty lame (they usually had a natural phenomenon or hoax answer for the sighting), but it was interesting. One of the producers was the former head of "Project Bluebook".

Haven't seen this new one, but it's on my to do list.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

maybe the aliens protected and saved them ... Could such a thing be possible? yes , yes it can

It was a known weather ballon they flew to observe but the sneaky aliens knew he would fly into it and damaged his plane causing it to crash and burn.  Yes, yes, that is possible.