Senior Bowl on NFL network.

SDG

41 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

The love for Drew Locke has been laughable. He just screams Blaine Gabbert. All the talent, but we all know who he is (including Mzzou fans). But he played against SEC defenses, so...

Lock will probably get drafted some time in the 1st Round on talent alone.  Seems like he is more mobile and athletic than Gabbert.

Drew's talent was wasted this season playing at Mizzu with Derek Dooley as their OC.....

20 hours ago, Napoleon said:

...When they added the leading passer of the game, Tyree Jackson (QB -Buffalo), as a last minute replacement for some other QB to the South, they switched the Buffalo WR who was already playing in the game to the South squad as well  

I like Tyree Jackson, which I’ve said before. He’s not ready right now, but with 1-3 years on the practice squad under a good QB guru, he could be a star, not just a starter  

18 hours ago, SDG said:

Charles' one thing that he thought that he could have done better was to "Finish on that 'big buffalo'." 😂

Charles is going to go in the Top 2 rounds with a possibility of being a late 1st rounder. That's pretty awesome.I would not have projected that 2 years ago.

The interviewer was a Chicago Bears guy and even though they just traded a 1st round pick for Khalil Mack, the guy is wondering if the Chicago organization had talked to Charles... the interviewer is not someone you want in charge of building an balanced roster for your organization., though the Bears' Defense would be even nastier than it was in 2018.